Actor Matthew’s wife Lydia infected with Covid-19

snoop1130

Actor Matthew’s wife Lydia infected with Covid-19

By THE NATION

800_f6147cc8187ccd9.jpg

Sarunrat “Lydia” Visutthithada, actor Matthew “Deane” Chanthavanij’s wife, revealed on Instragram today (March 16) that she contracted Covid-19 from her husband.

However, those close to her – like her relatives, friends and people working at her husband’s boxing camp – were safe so far from the virus.

On Friday, Matthew revealed in a short video posted on Instagram that he was infected with the virus.

Lydia said it was hard to leave her two children and enter hospital for treatment. She added that her husband’s condition has not worsened.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30384187

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-03-16

29 minutes ago, Nigel Sri Thanonchai said:

Wrong again ,they were the students at her husbands Muay Thai boxing camp ,all smelly and sweaty with plenty of excessive body fluids splashing around 

I think it's pretty much a hi-so Thai gym, although the odd farang probably shows up from time to time.

46 minutes ago, Nigel Sri Thanonchai said:

Wrong again ,they were the students at her husbands Muay Thai boxing camp ,all smelly and sweaty with plenty of excessive body fluids splashing around 

Yes, on second thoughts, I suppose you're right.

Sad to think that the boxing camp is disbanded now because many of its students, being "dirty, unwashed, soap-dodging, mask-avoiding, disease-spreading" Europeans, were infected before anyone else there and are now all in isolation. But not before passing the infection on to all those innocent, clean-living Thais.

Tongue very firmly embedded in my cheek (as, I suspect, is yours too).

Edited by MartinL
  • Like 1