Health Office wants people who visited 5 locations to undergo test immediately

webfact

13 hours ago, ardsong said:

nobody, well almost nobody, these day are using Internet Explorer, Microsoft herself disapproves using IE, Edge usage numbers about 5-6% that is hardly anybody.

Chrome about 60%, Firefox about 10% , Safari, about 8%, the rest( Operva, Vivaldi, chromium, Brave) just 1 or 2 %

it would help a lot if the 90reporting would be made to work on Chrome and Firefox.

thanks

Serves no purpose just ban it totally.

17 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

These tests must be a real money spinner for the health ministry (last i heard they were charging 7,000 baht a pop).

if they really cared they would make them free to all at the point of use.

Thai nationals don't pay for the test and tell me where in the western world you can just walk into a hospital and ask for a test. 

On 3/23/2020 at 2:09 AM, Hockeybik said:

If they really cared and were concerned about crowded situations, they would add 90 days to all visas and WP's, suspend 90-day reporting and close all Immigration and Labor offices except for emergencies.

Why are you on a visa. No thoughts of anyone byt yourself which is very selfish

4 minutes ago, dougiemac52 said:

Why are you on a visa. No thoughts of anyone byt yourself which is very selfish

On top of that,this thread is about Thai people going to those 5 locations. I doubt there were many,if any foreigner there. 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, Skallywag said:

Don't know many Thais, just ex and her family.  Time is money, government hospitals crowded, just a cold, will get better are some excuses I heard in the past. 

Mother used to visit local clinics and witch doctors (i called them) for cheap magical pills and serums that never helped much (likely just vitamins)  Maybe a special massage, head, neck, back etc...

Local pharmacies with old family trusted owners suggesting their wares as cures also acceptable many times.  Herbs to make into tea, etc...  They do love tea.

I used to get special massages till they closed the shops ????