Health Office wants people who visited 5 locations to undergo test immediately

webfact

Health Office wants people who visited 5 locations to undergo test immediately

By The Nation

800_21db2ab4f81637f.png?v=1584951281

The Nonthaburi Provincial Public Health Office has requested a group at risk of contracting Covid-19 to take a test and report to Public Health officials as soon as possible after some people who visited specific locations got infected between March 8 and 14.

The locations include Lumpinee Boxing Stadium, Rajadamnern Stadium (March 8-14), Future Park Rangsit Van Terminal (March 8-20), Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi (March 13) and Wat Rajadhivas (March 14).

The health agency wants people who visited these locations on the days mentioned to be tested and undergo self-quarantine immediately.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30384663

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-03-23
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

These tests must be a real money spinner for the health ministry (last i heard they were charging 7,000 baht a pop).

if they really cared they would make them free to all at the point of use.

If they really cared? About? 

These tests must be a real money spinner for the health ministry (last i heard they were charging 7,000 baht a pop).

should be free for this exercise.

• Like 2

The tests are provided FOC to all Thai citizens - I don't know for certain about foreigners but charging would be counter productive.

But they only care for the $$$$ £££££    YNWA.

2 hours ago, smedly said:

is the test free

No which means you can discount 90% of those attendees from testing... so many people at all of those locations, this has just gone from crazy to ridiculous.

Those in charge of the boxing venues should be hung out to dry for allowing them to run.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Last you "heard"? Where? You called a hospital? It's irresponsible for you to make statements on this subject without credible sources. 

3 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Testing is superfluous as will not show anything until you are symptomatic.

Ever had the flu?  Most anyone who has knows when they are getting sick; fever, chills, sore throat, etc...  you feel like <deleted>

Many Thais would not show up for a CV test even if it was free.

Many Thais will not go to the hospital when sick.

Possibly:

Go find all these people by using military /police/whatever sources available.

Then forced quarantine for those symptomatic

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Unfortunately, revenue is the driving force of those entrusted with the common good. Tanks before Tests, Planes before Prevention and Accumulation before Altruism.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Are you kidding mate?

the thais i know go straight to the hospital the minute they start sneezing. 

Don't know many Thais, just ex and her family.  Time is money, government hospitals crowded, just a cold, will get better are some excuses I heard in the past. 

Mother used to visit local clinics and witch doctors (i called them) for cheap magical pills and serums that never helped much (likely just vitamins)  Maybe a special massage, head, neck, back etc...

Local pharmacies with old family trusted owners suggesting their wares as cures also acceptable many times.  Herbs to make into tea, etc...  They do love tea.

6 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Unfortunately, revenue is the driving force of those entrusted with the common good. Tanks before Tests, Planes before Prevention and Accumulation before Altruism.

Yes need to have those matching Armani face masks for that fine tailored suit not bought from one of the Taylors on Sukhumvit....

4 hours ago, Hockeybik said:

If they really cared and were concerned about crowded situations, they would add 90 days to all visas and WP's, suspend 90-day reporting and close all Immigration and Labor offices except for emergencies.

You ask to much, difficult, difficult, difficult.

However if I like to be tested, I'll say I have visit this locations.

6 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Dont spread Fake News. The Test is free!