Decent Nightclubs In Pattaya Area...?

Gerry290

Hi

Is there any decent nightclubs in Pattaya area... by decent I mean a more classy sort of place, as opposed to usual Walking Street/Beer Bar Complex sit up.

I was in a few places in BKK like RCA, where normal people both Thai and farang go, to do normal nightclubbing to good DJs etc... as opposed to a load of beer guts chasing the bar girls scene.

Any ideas or recommendations for me?

Thanks

G

Hi

Is there any decent nightclubs in Pattaya area... by decent I mean a more classy sort of place, as opposed to usual Walking Street/Beer Bar Complex sit up.

I was in a few places in BKK like RCA, where normal people both Thai and farang go, to do normal nightclubbing to good DJs etc... as opposed to a load of beer guts chasing the bar girls scene.

Thanks

G

Surely BKK with the "normal" people would be a better choice? :o

Edited by davethailand

yes. been to that Xyte place, it was a nice change from the usual nightlife in pattaya. and 80% thai people which was cool.

I was thinking though, was there something a bit more "trendy"... upmarket type place, euro thrash techno music (whatever that means, but it makes it sound cool! ) , cool DJ, nice looking inside...

I see some place advertised for fri and sat evenings but early start like 1730 at Sheraton (I think thats venue), cannot remember name, but always has advert in one of the Pattaya papers.

Sometimes, there is cool places, but I have not been going out much in recent months in pattaya...as I got a bit bored of the "hey you handsome man", line and 60 year old guys, reliving their 18th birthdays, about to have a hear attack on Viagara OD. (though at 60 I probably will be glad of the set up too!)..

So anyone else got any cool place to go in Pattaya?

Hi

Thanks

G

Common Dave...gave a man a break... I like your place alot too! (looking forward to seeing this new guitar player you have in!) :D I like me ol rock n roll I do!

In fact, if it were not for the Blues Factory I would have not met the GF.... :D

Just looking for a bit more variety on the night life scene thats all! not knocking anything, and don't want to travel to BKK every weekend just for a change of scenary.

Hi

Thanks

G

Common Dave...gave a man a break... I like your place alot too! (looking forward to seeing this new guitar player you have in!) :D I like me ol rock n roll I do!

In fact, if it were not for the Blues Factory I would have not met the GF.... :D

Just looking for a bit more variety on the night life scene thats all! not knocking anything, and don't want to travel to BKK every weekend just for a change of scenary.

:bah: You could try Slim other than that I can't help too much i'm afraid. :D:D

yeah Slim....thats the place, I was thinking of.

Probably will be back screaming with me legs btwn me tail.... Thai Elvis 11pm in that Bar at entrance to walking street, always good with the live band for a bit of a laugh when something very different is needed. The backing band is excellent.... they even know how to play Irish fiddly diddly jigs! which is impressive for a Thai band, me thinks. :o

Edited by Gerry290

If you take into account Pattaya's mix of 'working' Thai population, and the very high percentage of tourists, it is very unlikely that you will find a club - similar to those patronised by Bangkok Thais - in this, our fair city of Pattaya, as is evidenced by the dearth of replies.

Even the cocktail bars and pubs of Pattaya's 4 and 5 star hotels sport a fair proportion of ageing tourists with their young girls in tow.

I suspect the kind of places you are seeking, only exist in Bangkok.

Pattaya is very much a different cut of the jib. :o

If you're looking for something cool and overprized try the Cuvee on Tappraya Road.

Cuvee, excellent..another one for the list. Heard the name before yes....

over priced sure comes over these types of places...but then again, it cannot be as bad as similar in dublin 8-9 euro for a vodka and coke and you better throw the 1-2 euro change back to the bar staff, or you'll be waiting a long long time beofore you gety served again.

I ll give it a go and see...

If you're looking for something cool and overprized try the Cuvee on Tappraya Road.

over priced sure comes over these types of places...but then again, it cannot be as bad as similar in dublin 8-9 euro for a vodka and coke and you better throw the 1-2 euro change back to the bar staff, or you'll be waiting a long long time beofore you gety served again.

you're right! Might safe you a Euro or two compared to Dublin... :o

That place on Soi 4....was that something to do with Jazz???

I heard of it before.

Yeah, its nice to get a break from the usual Pattaya night scene.

I see a few places down on 3rd Road...btwn Pattaya Klang, and heading out to North Pattaya. drove my a few times during the day....anyone know of anything there??

Cheers, good work, keep the suggestions coming! :o

It isn't a night club, its a eatery and cocktail bar basically. But very nice.

no come dancing or similar places in pattaya im afraid ,.

If you take into account Pattaya's mix of 'working' Thai population, and the very high percentage of tourists, it is very unlikely that you will find a club - similar to those patronised by Bangkok Thais - in this, our fair city of Pattaya, as is evidenced by the dearth of replies.

Even the cocktail bars and pubs of Pattaya's 4 and 5 star hotels sport a fair proportion of ageing tourists with their young girls in tow.

I suspect the kind of places you are seeking, only exist in Bangkok.

Pattaya is very much a different cut of the jib. :o

Pattaya , come dancing !, havent seen anything like it, some very classy ladies to be seen dancing at jenny star bar on walking st !

Edited by mikethevigoman

Go to The Blue House bar in Pattayaland Soi 1, get slaughtered, listen to Hotel California for the 23,000th time, fall off the barstool and stagger into The Billion Bar next door, drink more, throw up in the Toilet, then go home.

Can't beat a good night out. :o

Checked out Slim (soi 5) a couple nights ago. There are two parts to it, the DJ Bar and the Fashion Bar. It is rather pricey (for your average Thai or farang), and definitely not a "go-go" style place. Had a good conversation with the manager, and with a friend of mine that works there now.

The Fashion Club features an array of beautiful "coyote" dancers (some of the best looking women I've seen in Pattaya in fact). The manager was quick to note that his girls weren't prostitutes. The girls apparently do have a "lady drink" quota though (at 250 B per drink), but it didn't appear that the girls were pushing themselves on customers.

(bah. Wrote 3 more paragraphs about the place and decided it was a waste of bandwidth. I think in-depth bar reviews are done on other sites) :o

the best night club is at MARINE1 DISCO you go up the escalators half way down walking street up the escalators and turn left straight away thru the doors if you go straight ahead you will walk into a go-go bar ,so turn left .marine 1 opens around 11pm and shuts around 2.30am and then you go to marine 2 nightclub a short distance away it is owned by the same owner anyway this place shuts around 6am ...i hope you enjoy this place, regards mick