Google Is Blocked!

freitag1

Well the topic says it all. Now Google is blocked in Thailand. Unbelievable...

Don't know where you are accessing it from but I just called up www.google.com.th

and to check I did a search for something I needed anyway

It is working for me

CB

All the members reporting blocks are using nearly the same IP, last digit varying by 2 only (same sub domain) - all True and all static corporate IPs. Members on True not showing it are on a different sub-domain. Seems the ISP (True) is messing around.

something fishy is going on - counter coup?? :o

Soundman.

If there was going to be one, this weekend would be the perfect time when the city is empty. If they keep all this censoring up, it will piss off the already pissed off Thais and may lead to more anti-junta feeling. They should be careful to keep the populous happy.

Back to normal. Google.com is working again Cnn.com still not. But yeah life without Cnn.com is ok. Without Google.com not really. Maybe the Thai engineers are trying to block individual videos now since Google and YouTube won't back down. They also forgot to block http://youtube.com (without the www) for some days.

Edited by freitag1

All the members reporting blocks are using nearly the same IP, last digit varying by 2 only (same sub domain) - all True and all static corporate IPs. Members on True not showing it are on a different sub-domain. Seems the ISP (True) is messing around.
Thanks tywais. Now google.co.th A_N_D cnn.com are blocked for me using True HiSpeed.

What is the range of those IPs ?

I can't access from outside Thailand a PC that is connected on True ADSL with 124.121.188.XX

Is it the same ?

Edited by cclub75

What is the range of those IPs ?

I can't access from outside Thailand a PC that is connected on True ADSL with 124.121.188.XX

Is it the same ?

Not the same, I will only post 61.91.xxx.xx for privacy reasons.

Ministry is giving the thumbs down to amazon.com, too. IP: 58:97:x:xxx

I think it's a mistake...

I mean the guys at True must be doing some work in progress with their censor-blackboxes.

Obviously, they didn't read enough the documentation.

:o