PM, ministers meet to consider additional Covid-19 relief measures

webfact

PM, ministers meet to consider additional Covid-19 relief measures

By The Nation
Photo Credit: Nation Photo by Vorawit Pumpuang

800_bbc8f86644089c0.jpg?v=1586238903

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha presided over a key Cabinet meeting at Government House today (April 7) to consider more relief measures to help people affected by the Covid-19 crisis.

voravit-07042020_01.jpg

Deputy prime ministers, other ministers and related authorities also joined the meeting at Santi Maitree building.

voravit-07042020_03.jpg

The Cabinet had approved the Public Health Ministry’s proposal to enroll government employees as special officers to deal with the virus crisis.

voravit-07042020_04.jpg

Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, medical technicians and public health officers under the government are expected to join the ministry, which currently has a staff of 160,000 people.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30385539

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-07

hmm, things to impose...? Well every non essential buisness in my area is still in operation, people still moving around of a night time. All seems a little strange with all the big announcments but it doesnt seem to be country wide. There is so many people (Thais) not wearing masks. How about a 20k fine for the whole country but for THAIS also and how about stop putting the blame on farang and using this scare mungering computer crime act you spoke of Mr PM or does this not apply to bad mouthing farang for no reasons at all.

I gota say Ive never been to china nor do i want to...

First things first, freedom of media to roam during the curfew perhaps? I truly wonder whats going during this time because there is basically nobody sick now!?

Immigration issues boss,hundreds of farangs together at offices no social distancing,

They are revolting boss!!, yes i know, pretty ugly unkempt looking bunch, never did like them, we will deal with them later.!

Meanwhile lets stabilise the price of eggs as a priority!

• Like 1