It's My Birthday ! (wanna Party ?)

Kerryd

Happy Birthday in advance kerryd แครี ดัน

Thanks everybody !

This will be the 10th time I've had my 36th birthday. :o

As someone else pointed out to me the other night, this is one of the few places in the world where it seems people get younger every year ! Maybe next year I'll celebrate my 30th birthday (again) ! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o7:30 Tonight ! :D

It's Friday ! The food has been ordered, the beer is in the fridge (?) and all going well, it won't start pouring rain (again) ! :D

(see the OP for directions, and see you there !)

happy birthday...one more time :D

if elsie were going Id have come :D

(Im elsie's siamese twin :D )

And here I was saving a bar of Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate just for you ! :D

(and a cold bottle of cheap beer for Elsie !) :bah:

So, are you the "evil" twin or the nice one ? :o

Bugger I can'y go... party jacuzzi... :D

Is it gonna be like that jacuzzi, Robski? :o

I bloomin' hope it is just like that jacuzzi, only with more ladies and all the punters get naked and join in,

We can go and find out next time we're in Patters, if you like, weyhey!!

And here I was saving a bar of Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate just for you ! :D

So, are you the "evil" twin or the nice one ? :o

ohh ohhh... chocolate!!! i could come pick it up next weekend :D or pass it /them on to buck...maybe i can lobby him into delivering in bangkok :D

ofcourse the <<insert angelic icon here>> twin :D

Well it sounds like a good night was had... I had a couple of messages from attending members, and Kerry called at about 9:45PM to say the pig was just about fininshed.

My belated apologies too... a client flew in yesterday and the missus and I had to wine and dine him and his wife. He isn't the type of bloke who frequents bars so I had to make alternative plans.

Hope you had a great night Kerry.

:o

Did you have the last word?

yes after a call around 10pm from Rocco, i managed to go there to see what he was so excited about, Thanks Kerry pity i couldnt stay later it was a great party, good food, again pity my stomach was on the crash diet.

Might have to go back again soon

(3rd attempt)

Well, not a bad party I suppose. At least I didn't end up in that jacuzzi or dancing on a table in my birthday suit ! :D

And I got to meet some more of TV's finest, including begsaresponse, mamanoodles, Rdrokit, Chang paarp, bazmlb, helicopter and kerryk. Thanks to all for helping celebrate another year !

The food ended up being late (I forgot about the whole "Thai Time" phenomenon), but eventually the porker got roasted and the other snacks showed up. The place was a lot busier than normal, which wasn't a bad thing.

I saw the staff sneak in the birthday cake, and a little later one of them informed me that a farang inside the club wanted to talk to me. I thought it was a setup to get me inside for the whole "Happy Birthday" thing. The gang that was still outside all went inside to watch the festvities.

Turns out there was someone inside (Helicopter), and the birthday cake thing (with all those d@mned candles) didn't happen until midnight, so we had to watch the various activities for awhile. :o

Eventually, various members of the group departed for other destinations, leaving me to close out the place around 3am. I won't mention what my bar bill ended up being, but it was in the top 4 all time. :D

The good news is no hang-over this morning ! And I get to look forward to being able to dry out for a couple of months now. :D

What a party...those who couldn't make it missed a great night. Inside and out :o .

Food, fun with balls out of water, balls in water. And the water bubbles all combined to make it the night it was.

It was good to see TV members again and to meet the other Kerry.

Thanks Kerryd. :D

Hope your return to work won't be too much of a bind. See you when you get back.

Begsa

Edited by begsaresponse

The food was great. The pig tender and well cooked, the spring rolls tasty and the chicken bits fried just right. Who would have thought that both Kerry’s would be of Canadian ancestry. It was an evening of amazing coincidences. Kerry D is of course quite a bit more handsome than the older Kerry K but I expected that.

When I walked in and the chubby waitress asked me my name and picked up my bar bill when I told her Kerry, I was surprised. I ventured outside to find a small gathering of fascinating people including even Mother Noodles.

I was accompanied by the charming Pawn who was trying to figure out why my name was in large letters on the wall.

As I write this, this AM I must admit I really don’t remember how I got home last night but all seems well this morning.

Kerry D’s companion was a stunner.

My lady, Pawn, who has replaced the cleaver girl never did get on stage or in the hot tub even though I suggested it a couple of times.

Dave did get on the table and was dancing with a the lady from Soi LK Metro. Dave however kept his shoes on which is apparently a no no. Danny who was sitting next to me with seven women (some guys have all the luck) asked me to inform Dave to take his shoes off. I told him he can’t because he has a wooden leg. Danny then informed me he also has a wooden leg and to tell Dave to take the shoes off anyway.

How likely is it that there would be two guys with wooden legs in the Blue Lagoon on any given night?

I was feeling guilty at Kerry D paying for all my drinks and tried to start a tab but Kerry D discovered my actions and picked it up anyway. Kerry you are a very generous host and good fellow.

For those who wondered why the chubby waitress jumped in the swimming pool and later, the shower to applause of many, it was a bet. I bet her 200 Baht that she wouldn’t do it.

On a philosophical note, there are times I wonder why I live in Pattaya. The danger, the crazy Farangs, the government attitude and many other things. Then there is a cocktail waitress ditching her knickers and jumping in the swimming pool. Not for money did she take a swim, although that was part of it. She did it because she was having fun. She did it because it was Kerry’s birthday. Only in Pattaya.

To sum it up, if you were not there you all missed a great time. Kerry D is a wonderful host and the Blue Lagoon, which was always a good time, has improved 100% since I was there 6 months ago. The new hot tub and bubbles and exuberance of the staff being one reason.

So, thanks Kerry it was an exciting and memorable night.

I have now recovered. :D and am in a fit state to thank Kerry for a great night. I'm not sure how many buckets of ping pong balls he sponsored, but it got the gorls excited. :o

For those who were worried about it being one of those "places" you could have sat out in pool room and enjoyed the food and conversation, you have to go through another door to get to "that" part of the place, oh and to go to the toilet. It was all very civilsed sitting out side enjoying a few games of pool, the food and conversation with music at a conversation level. This all changed when we went inside for the cake and to see why Hellicopter was ignoring us.

Thanks again Kerry, and happy birthday.