Khon Kaen man arrested for hookahs

webfact

On 9/10/2020 at 6:07 PM, worgeordie said:

Just another thing you cannot buy or use legally in Thailand,

but freely available around the World.........but its all for our good ????

regards worgeordie

And yet it can be easily found in many clubs and "arabic" restaurants all throughout the main cities.

450 thb gets you the house special!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Benmart said:
On 9/10/2020 at 3:53 PM, Hi Tea said:

It was one arrest, that's all, but you're suggesting that no other police work was going on in the Phuket force while this man was being arrested, yes? 

Perhaps not, but where are accompanying stories concerning other criminals being apprehended on the same day and time?

You think that every arrest is reported to the media?  Seriously?

On 9/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, poohy said:

As an ex Uowner of a now sadly closed sheesha cafe in BKK i dare say i could lay my hands on some if he needs some more

Urgh dirty disgusting contraptions, and of a culture not to be encouraged. I am with the cops on this, stamp this horrible trend out. I did try one time in Luxor, caught a nasty infection from it

Edited by Orton Rd

Just now, Orton Rd said:

Urgh dirty disgusting contraptions, and of a culture not to be encouraged. I am with the cops on this, stamp this horrible trend out. I did try one time in Luxor, caught a nasty infection from it

Bit confused by your post, did you catch infection off a hookah, or hooker?????????????

• Haha 1

No hookers in Egypt as far as I saw, horrible place, blokes follow the woman you are with down the street making dirty remarks at them. They would have been welcome to the one I was with, a schizophrenic black social worker, only found out she was mad when got home