Applying for FLR(m) uk visa

Hello all Thai visa. I am currently filling in the online form flr(m) for my wife and her children. Their visas run out in February 2021. Just got to a section where it is asking for details of her family and friends in Thailand, potentially a very long list. I remember a few years ago seeing a pdf. for guidance notes which was quite detailed for each question on the form but I cannot find it for love or money. Have any of you comes across it? If you have or have an idea where to find it then please message me back. Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

John S. 

Screenshot (207).png

Edited by singeman
download screenshot image

My wife's visa also expires in Feb 2021 and I'm just in the final throws of collating all documents and filling in the online application form myself. Just as bigyin did, I included her parents, son and sisters for this question.

Regards

Guemlum

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2020 at 9:37 PM, Guemlum said:

My wife's visa also expires in Feb 2021 and I'm just in the final throws of collating all documents and filling in the online application form myself. Just as bigyin did, I included her parents, son and sisters for this question.

Regards

Guemlum

Thanks Guemlum