Getting Work Shirts Made In Bkk Or Phuket

vprice100

im heading over to thailand in september-october and im wanting to get some work shirts and jumpers made over there

is bkk or phuket better for this, i will be in bkk for 3 days then returning back 20 days later and i will be in phuket for 12 days in between. reason i say these 2 places is i will be there the longest. i want to bring a work shirt over with me which is a polo with my business logo and name embroided onto the front and i want to get jumpers with big logos on the back

is this something that thai people can do in say 25 days or 12 days or do they need more time etc?

thanks for any help

Many options but my current favourite (they do change) is Gulati's in Bangkok on the corner of Sukhumvit soi 3

800THB a shirt - I get them baggy as i like them, two button ciffs etc - perfect every time

I have sent colleagues there very recently and they have been happy - got shirts in 2 days

At recent conference I had the same pattern shirt as one of my VP's - coincidentaslly hhe got some made there when we compared notes.

Many other will have valid recomm's too i am sure