Any Hidden Gems In Samui For Under 1000 Baht?

tgf7

I AM LOOKING FOR A NICE PLACE TO STAY IN SAMUI'S CHAWENG BEACH. NO NEED FOR A POOL....JUST BE CLOSE TO THE BEACH AND HAVE A LITTLE ATMOSPHERE.

I USUALLY STAY AT CHAWENG VILLA, BUT WITH THE BAHT AT 32 TO THE DOLLAR, I HAVE TO LOWER MY STANDARDS A LITTLE.

THANKS....

PS THIS IS FOR END OF NOVEMBER

Two possible reasons for no replies; 1. People don't like people who shout at them for no good reason. 2. People don't want to give their 'gems' to people who shout at them for no good reason.

I could help, but I'll direct you to the Samui forum instead.

Two possible reasons for no replies; 1. People don't like people who shout at them for no good reason. 2. People don't want to give their 'gems' to people who shout at them for no good reason.

in november its low season so some deals to be had op bungalows go as low as that p and p also both on chaweng beach cheaper rooms dont advertise on websites so you will have to come and find one best beach is also in that range :o

The Yacht club between Chaweng and Lamai is beautiful ..... Has a four poster bed with the drapes, cable Tv, a private beach, volleyball nets on the beach ..... 900 baht a night last tie I went, spend the other 100 baht of your budget on a motorbike to get you to the action in Lamai or Chaweng :o

ME THINKS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS........

ME THINKS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS........

I agree................ grow up Jiu-Jitsu, not everyone has Netiquette.

As for you tgf7, try not to post in all upper-case letters, some people like Jiu-Jitsu will think you are shouting at them.

deals are there for the taking in low season you just need to look about.i went last november and 1 place we went to asked for 1200 a night for a bungalow told him we were looking to pay 900 a night and he agreed straight away.