Chiangmai - Car & Bike Lover - Show Us Your " Ride " - Photo Gallery

Ta22

Hello everyone , i myself Love classic cars , and own a few myself -

So to start the Ball Rolling .

i started this SHOW US your RIde > Thread -

Is simple and direct :o

just show us your Ride -

Here is few of my car - This is also an Invite for Car lover who love car maybe we can get together and just hang out and talk about cars and bike .

and help each other get parts if needed .. and also exchange know how of how ot DIY some stuff . :D

NOTE - YOU MAY POST AS MANY PHOTO AS YOU LIKE AND UPDATE IT AS YOU MAY -

:D

Ta22 Toyota Celica 1973 - 2000cc V6 engine . This is some old photo i had change the rim to Watanabe classic rim .

rubyhome7.jpg

rubyhome5.jpg

rubyhome18.jpg

Here a Cute Version

lucifermini.jpg

Thi is my other ride

DAtsun Stanza RALLY edition Violet GT SSS

dt7.jpg

Stanza.jpg

dt2.jpg

Dual webber Carburator . :D more power whahhaha classic rule

Mazda 929 SR20DE 2000cc Nissan Engine .

920832917l.jpg

CIMG0321_resize.jpg

CIMG0302_resize.jpg

CIMG0329_resize.jpg

Black Ta22 Celica 1972 ST version

is now park away in my house . hope i can restore it as soon as i got time

ccmeeting1.jpg

Vespa 150 :D

17263971053402l.jpg

whahhaha The rest is in the workshop and is not ready .

Benz 230E

My papa ride

benz.jpg

Hope you enjoy :bah:

and start posting your Ride :bah:

feel free to give any comment .

Attachment is just a funny car which i love

click and wait for it to load

is a animated Gif

post-31165-1179129823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ta22

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been building a bike at a garage, though it's not done yet, so no pics of it yet.

I like the old classic toyota and datsun.

Personally I like the cefiros and old 3 series with SR20DET's in them, I just don't have the $ to justify buying one, plus I have an 00 civic so there really is no need.

Though I saw a Lincoln Conti for sale her in CM, the lack of drop top and suicides make it easy to pass up. Also it only has a 2jzGE, too bad it's missing a "T"...

i got nothing to show you guys. maybe someday when i become as rich as tatutu, you guys would be the first ones to see them

btw, i have seen tatuta's cars for real and he's got some nice cars no doubt. just let me know when the subwoofer's tested ta22. :o

Whahha Chiangmai Car please :o

Tigerbeer , been raining non stop - and also busy with the NEw pub i am opening <

i had tested the SUbwoofer andthe result is ok now and had imported the Plated Amp for it also .

if you need more detail please call me :D

I hope we can get something up as soon as the rain go away

I love 1jz and 2jz engine . but i choose a 1gFe cos i am not a turbo person

BlackArtemis looking forward to your car photo .:D

Is really not how beautiful or new or old your car is .

is how much you love them :bah:

and is really alot of fun . to spend hour and hour on what you enjoy and love :bah:

i will take a photo of my FAV bike - Honda dream and show you'll soon

Edited by Ta22

OK Ta22, since you asked...

1) '87 BMW 520i. M20B20, M Tech body kit, Bilstein suspension, e32 brakes, Alpina 16" wheels, Potenzas

Picture171.jpg

Picture161.jpg

2) '91 BMW 318i, M40, M Tech body, H&R springs + Bilsteins, 16" Alpinas

Picture9_1.jpg

If you can imagine mcgriffith's CBR150 in slightly different color scheme, and four years tattier, you know what mine looks like, although I didn't buy the lake for the background.

ta22, you had me fooled. I thought you were a struggling student who just had old memories of a tattered old Vespa. I guess you're not tattered 22 year old. Also, your last photo of the first car (love that pink color!) looks photo-shopped, or looks like you took 50 cm. out of the body length.

I thought you drove a Nissan NV Queen Cab? No pic? :o

Mine has NV Queen Cabs for breakfast, then uses a CBR150 for a toothpick.

chanchao, I do have a Nissan NV in the driveway, but I never think of it as 'my ride.' I seldom think of it, even when it's raining. And what's a queen cab? Mine only has front seats, because I wanted the larger bed. No carryboy cover for us, either (although it would be nice). It's my first ever pickup truck, and it's more boring than watching snails crawl through the garden. It has a nice silver paint job, mag wheels, and big tires, though, and rubber mats - nothing to get the pulse or libido pumping.

I thought you drove a Nissan NV Queen Cab? No pic? :o

Mine has NV Queen Cabs for breakfast, then uses a CBR150 for a toothpick.

chanchao, I do have a Nissan NV in the driveway, but I never think of it as 'my ride.' I seldom think of it, even when it's raining. And what's a queen cab? Mine only has front seats, because I wanted the larger bed. No carryboy cover for us, either (although it would be nice). It's my first ever pickup truck, and it's more boring than watching snails crawl through the garden. It has a nice silver paint job, mag wheels, and big tires, though, and rubber mats - nothing to get the pulse or libido pumping.

The queencab has a second set of bench seats with a minimal amount of legroom - there is also a kingcab but I have only seen the one which has a better set of seats. Both only have the one set of doors which reduces the amount of tax hence price of the car. They are a nifty little ride, cheap and reliable. Great as a shopping trolley but not suitable for anything more than local driving. I would hate to be in one if it had been involved in an accident with a full sixed pickup.

Actually anyone know if they are still being made/sold new?

CB

Yes, the Nissan Dealers still sell NV's, last time I checked. The new ones start around 440K and come with fuel injection, around 106 horsepower, I think. The Wingate model has the full cap to make it look like an estate. I don't know about the cab, though.

C'mon crowboy, we usually ride a motorcycle, and you're worried about having a wreck when you're driving a steel cage?

Yes, the Nissan Dealers still sell NV's, last time I checked. The new ones start around 440K and come with fuel injection, around 106 horsepower, I think. The Wingate model has the full cap to make it look like an estate. I don't know about the cab, though.

C'mon crowboy, we usually ride a motorcycle, and you're worried about having a wreck when you're driving a steel cage?

Yeah stupid I know but I feel much safer on the bike than in a car. I don't have a car in Thailand and haven't found a reason strong enough for me to want to sink the B400-900,000 to buy a car. Even in the rain I prefer a bike at least I can park close to where I want to go. The only time I really miss a car is when I need to go to Carrefour or Lotus and buy a couple of cartons of beer, bag of rice, washing powder etc. Instead I have resorted to the Thai way and buy my stuff in smaller quantities and it never ceases to amaze me just how much stuff I can hang off the mirrors of the CBR.

CB

If I can find a digital photo of it (I have a print photo), I'll post my CBR150 right after I bought it, burdened down with about 60 cans of Diet Coke, bags hanging on the mirror stalks. Can you imagine riding out of Los Angeles to the Rock Store to see Jay Leno, with 7-11 bags hanging off the mirror stalks of a superbike like your Aprilia?

i Used to ride Aprilia when i was back in singapore

mine was the chestfield black racing edition . fitted with Arrow carbon fiber exhust and polini piston .

but had alwya been sad to think about my bike cos it remind me of my Ex whahahhaha

young and dangerous .

now is old fat and slow whahah HONDA DREAM RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK, now that we're on Dream Rides, Former Rides, Wild Rides, etc. mind as well toss in a photo of my last "cage"

post-23786-1179219614_thumb.jpg

Looks like a Soccer Mommy Wagon, but it was a sleeper. Sachs Racing suspension, 1.8L turbo 5-speed (chipped, of course),

and too much other stuff to list. Could do burnouts all day long, but it got 30 mpg highway on long hi-speed road trips. I raced an Audi TT Quattro over Grants Pass Oregon in a snow storm last April- left him in the slush....

Great little car, and the young dude in San Diego I sold it to just before leaving the States was ecstatic to buy it. :o

post-32989-1179220461_thumb.jpg

Living out in the provinces I find that I need a truck. We travel a lot. We just got back from Viet Nam and Laos.

My Truck is an Isuzu LS 4 wheel drive automatic. I have installed 20 inch alloy chrome wheels and a Topup Deck lid with rollbar. I use a Garmin Street Pilot 2610 GPS and a Radar detector. End of the month we will be driving down to Phuket

OK, now that we're on Dream Rides, Former Rides, Wild Rides, etc. mind as well toss in a photo of my last "cage"

post-23786-1179219614_thumb.jpg

Looks like a Soccer Mommy Wagon, but it was a sleeper. Sachs Racing suspension, 1.8L turbo 5-speed (chipped, of course),

and too much other stuff to list. Could do burnouts all day long, but it got 30 mpg highway on long hi-speed road trips. I raced an Audi TT Quattro over Grants Pass Oregon in a snow storm last April- left him in the slush....

Great little car, and the young dude in San Diego I sold it to just before leaving the States was ecstatic to buy it. :o

What is it - it is a VW by the look but is it a Golf?

CB

Hi,

Here is my car:-

2002-markshields.com-1989-keaton-batmobile-replica-DSC01311.jpg

Ooops. Errr :D Everyone, forget you saw that...

This is my car:-

492085721_8a2ca9d186_o.jpg

1975 Toyota Corona. Cost me 30,000 baht. Runs really well. After market A/C unit (Hitachi), peashooter exhaust. Tasteful furry white dashboard mat. And a matching one for the rear shelf. Alpine speaker Grills (No speakers), and the stereo is me singing along to the voices in my head. :D

If anyone want to own a really well maintained 32 year old car. I am willing to part with for a vehicle of twice its value. :o

Edited by mallmagician

A full page of cars so some bikes for you.

The first of my rides is a Yamaha XV Virago 1000cc. Shes a 1986 model originally from the USA. Shes taken me all around LOS and is still a comfortable mile-eater though like all Vtwins the back cylinder tends to get a little hot after a ride and then you hit town. I still like the look and style of the Virago and she will be staying with us for those small jaunts ito town and around. I wanted a bigger and water cooled bike and went up to BKK to look for a Honda Valkrie, basicaly a goldwing without all the plastic. Instead I found the new Triumph shop and there she was. A Triumph Rocket 3. 2,300cc 3 cylinder and more torque than you can shake a stick at. She should be arriving from Blighty in 2 weeks time. Im then planning a little get to know you tour. From BKK Im heading to Pattaya then to Kanchanaburi. Down to Cha Am and Hua Hin then back to Chumphers for a few days at home, then its Phuket, Krabi and Samui, Surat Thani then back home. Keep your eyes peeled for the beast.

Stay upright!!!!

post-24982-1179368660_thumb.jpg

post-24982-1179368854_thumb.jpg

Edited by H2oDunc

I have a video on youtube, but since most of you can't see it I won't bother embedding it. but here are the in progress pics.

She gets a repaint this week and then put back together.

Honda Cf50 Chaly with a 100cc Dream Engine, Dream fork, and I think the springs are from a wave.

The next Chaly will be a 135cc beast if we can weld up a support for a sonic engine.

Yeah sure a Superfour, CBR, VFR, Steed might be more powerful and less toyish, but these things are great fun. The vespa is not worth the money IMHO, though I saw a nice flat black one with white pin striping the other day.

Back home I have a 2002 Mustang GT with headers back just wasting away :/

post-30367-1179383989_thumb.jpg

post-30367-1179384021_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackArtemis