Whos Seen Sven Goran Ericsson Then?

A mate of mine has bumped into the strange looking ex england manager sven goran ericsson in a small shop in the south of the island!,he looked well and his star trek{clingon like }forehead looked well tanned....rumours of him having a big house built on the island now seem true.......i cant wait until i bump into him,as ive got a few questions id like to fire at him about englands crapness under his guidance!....whos else has seen the fella? :o

from the internationally proven professional management companys website.

Renowned international football manager Sven-Goran Eriksson was a celebrity guest at a Bangkok briefing today to announce the launch of a new luxury residential development in Koh Samui, Thailand.

xxxxxxxx Bay in xxxxxx, xxxx, on the island of Koh Samui, is a new luxury low-rise residential development with two beach front villas, four garden and ocean view villas and six duplex condominiums, located in a secluded beach position on the south eastern side of the island.

One of the early, high-profile, owners is the renowned international football manager and former England national team coach Mr. Sven-Goran Eriksson.

“The opportunity to find a secluded resort home in Thailand presented itself recently in Koh Samui,” said Mr. Eriksson. . One of the great attractions for me is the security and confidence that comes from an overseas residential development that is operated and run by an internationally proven professional management company.”

i cant wait until i bump into him

cant see his seclusion lasting for long once the chaweng chavs start making his life miserable.

have to wonder too about his messianic faith in the miracles promised by "international proven management companies " operating on samui.

from the internationally proven professional management companys website.
Renowned international football manager Sven-Goran Eriksson was a celebrity guest at a Bangkok briefing today to announce the launch of a new luxury residential development in Koh Samui, Thailand.

xxxxxxxx Bay in xxxxxx, xxxx, on the island of Koh Samui, is a new luxury low-rise residential development with two beach front villas, four garden and ocean view villas and six duplex condominiums, located in a secluded beach position on the south eastern side of the island.

One of the early, high-profile, owners is the renowned international football manager and former England national team coach Mr. Sven-Goran Eriksson.

“The opportunity to find a secluded resort home in Thailand presented itself recently in Koh Samui,” said Mr. Eriksson. . One of the great attractions for me is the security and confidence that comes from an overseas residential development that is operated and run by an internationally proven professional management company.”

i cant wait until i bump into him
cant see his seclusion lasting for long once the chaweng chavs start making his life miserable.

have to wonder too about his messianic faith in the miracles promised by "international proven management companies " operating on samui.

who cares when it's free!!!

A mate of mine has bumped into the strange looking ex england manager sven goran ericsson in a small shop in the south of the island!,he looked well and his star trek{clingon like }forehead looked well tanned....rumours of him having a big house built on the island now seem true.......i cant wait until i bump into him,as ive got a few questions id like to fire at him about englands crapness under his guidance!....whos else has seen the fella? :o

AHHHHH you Britzzzzzzzzzzz.......always excuses, no wonder why Morinho likes England :D

The players play to many games before WC or EUC ........thats why you never win, right ? :bah::bah::o So now when the rest of EU dont believe that crap anymore........you started to blame the coaches............well, good for you , you got rid of Mr. Sweden........because your new coach is much better :D:D

Do I like Sven........NO but was it his foul.......NO........PL is only good to watch because of all the foreign players.........How many of your players plays on great teams outside England ???????

Well, good luck when you meet Sven :D

How many of your players plays on great teams outside England ???????

And how many of your lot play anywhere!

Yeah and why do the English players not go elsewhere?

Because the paupers can not afford the wages - plenty of English players abroad when the money was there before Uncle Rupert herlped make the EPL the best league in the world compared to the boring fairy's elsewhere.

Who does the world watch?

Was Nancy with him??? :D

Or being the sex pest that he is, maybe he's got "yellow fever" :o

RAZZ

It seeemed that he was being lovingly taken care of by 2 katoeys,1 was very passable for nancy the other looked same same as ulrika ka ka kaa{i do love me vic reeves!}.......he looked cool wedged in between em on his 750 phantom! :D ...

I saw Nancy at Heathrow airport a couple of years ago. She looked like a Khatoey then. Too much make up (she really is rather odd looking) for someone so old, it was all settled in the creases of her face. Also, she was wearing a foul fur coat :o

I saw him last night eating noodle soup and supping a Chang in Bangrak.

Wow the dude has headed north!!! did he have his half england ,half sweden shirt on?...and his signed beckham white socks and sandals ?...was he carrying wedges of u.k pound notes?......he was also seen in the chaweng subway...feeding on a sweadish meatball sub!... :o

Interesting to see how he intends to be an owner of the freehold rights to the land though. Secondly he is rumoured to have requested some extras for his new home to maintain his reputation.

The first is an electronic automated pulse read out for all female visitors passing through his front door and the second is a defibrillator for those that show no reading from the first.

• 1 month later...
Interesting to see how he intends to be an owner of the freehold rights to the land though. Secondly he is rumoured to have requested some extras for his new home to maintain his reputation.

The first is an electronic automated pulse read out for all female visitors passing through his front door and the second is a defibrillator for those that show no reading from the first.

It's a Condo so he does not have a problem with land ownership.

post-24425-1184316547_thumb.jpg

So this "Robert Collins" is at it again. Firdt tennis players now football trainers. All to get a respectable image and spreading the untrue message that owning prperty in Thailand is just the same as back home.

Ah well. Who worries about such small technicalities as landownership anyway.

Probably got given it ( the property ) i assume by that nice advertising comment he made in bkk :D