2nd Uk Visitor Visa For My Gf

Hi guys

GF is back next month for a 3month visit.

Her first visit was winter last year which we enjoyed. This was great but she did get bored sometimes whilst I was at work (office job in central London). It was too cold for her to go out much alone so she was stuck in the house a fair bit. She said it was OK but I felt bad.

So, she's coming over in the summer which will be better for her but I'd still like to have some things she could do to keep her occupied a bit.

She's studying Thai massage at Wat Po in BKK at the moment so I'm hoping to get her some practice on workmates whilst she's here (unpaid of course!). We'll be going to my hometown of Newcastle too to visti friends and family and of course doing some more tourist stuff. Unfortunately I've only been in London a couple of years so my circle of friends down here isn't that big so I can' go visiting many friends in the evenings.

I was wandering if there was anywhere in London (particularly Romford but central London is fine) where we could meet up with other Thai's at all? Her english is adequate but she couldn't deliver a presentation on nuclear physics.

I was thinking of contacting the Buddhist temple in Wimbledon to see if they had any suggestions but not sure if they could help?

Has anyone had similar problems particularly in London? How did you overcome them if at all?

This is her second visit so I really want this to go well for us both.

Any assistance or ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Taz...

Hi Taz,

Great to hear everything is still going well, unfortunately don't know the Smoke as I am up in quiet spires of Oxford.

However I know someone with contacts at the Wimbledon Temple and I will call her tomorrow for some names, if someone doesn't do it beforehand.

It might help or it might not.

Good Luck for the future

Moss

Taz,

There is another Thai Buddhist Temple in Woking, not too far from Wimbledon by train (20 mins Apx) they could accommodate her there during the days too if it was something she would be interested in. The monks there are good, speak good English and would love you to join her too. They have a large ceremony there on the 1st Sunday of every month which has a large Thai attendance but ferang are more than welcome.

I go there often and if you required any further information, phone numbers, addresses etc I would be more than happy to help. If it was just her attending then they could arrange for a Thai helper to pick her up from the station too.

Pilgrim.

Edit --> You could try a playstation keeps mine noise free for hours...

Edited by pilgrim2505