Divorced But Taking The Plunge Again!

M&M

flow not all bargirls are bad.

and the decent ones are looking for the same thing as the bargirl, same same.

True true.

All the females want. Someone that can really take care of them, afford them to stay out of troubles, and be nice to them, irrespective of their background.

Well, not all females. Just the ones that farang guys meet. :o I do know several single Thai women who are not interested in finding a man to take care of them. But you wouldn't know those kinds of girls because, of course, they wouldn't be seeking you out, would they?

Marriage for a man is like being born. It takes a lot longer to get out of one than to get back in one.

How many Pearls of Wisdom do you have Qwerty?

Like this one a lot!

Lucky, I don't have a lot of wisdom on marriage but try this one for size.........

Love is a fever which marriage puts to bed and cures.

Well, not all females. Just the ones that farang guys meet. :o I do know several single Thai women who are not interested in finding a man to take care of them. But you wouldn't know those kinds of girls because, of course, they wouldn't be seeking you out, would they?

Come on, be optimistic. Not all farangs meet bad girls. And not all bad girls seek farangs.

Heck....I am seeking. And I am not a good girl. Heck...I am not even Thai! :D

Marriage for a man is like being born. It takes a lot longer to get out of one than to get back in one.

How many Pearls of Wisdom do you have Qwerty?

Like this one a lot!

Lucky, I don't have a lot of wisdom on marriage but try this one for size.........

Love is a fever which marriage puts to bed and cures.

Love is the most destructive force in the world....

Love is the most destructive force in the world....

I totally agree!

meimei10mths.jpg

This little gal, (My neice) spits out food, and auntie here will go pick up foods she spit out and consume it for her.

Then...this auntie, will go try to cook some more variations of foodstuffs so this little dearling here will be able to find something that she will truly consume and not starve herself to dearth!

She ruined my diet! I am forever eating leftovers for her!

I thought you might get married if you want to have children together.

P1020181.jpg

Arent they cute enough to tempt you to get married and have kids?

It's a marketing ploy to sucker you into a lifetime of slavery.

The future?

post-13622-1179538224_thumb.jpg

Edited by OlRedEyes

I thought you might get married if you want to have children together.

P1020181.jpg

Arent they cute enough to tempt you to get married and have kids?

It's a marketing ploy to sucker you into a lifetime of slavery.

They are so cute and so much fun.....shame they have to grow up and they cost so much $$$$$

Well, not all females. Just the ones that farang guys meet. :D I do know several single Thai women who are not interested in finding a man to take care of them. But you wouldn't know those kinds of girls because, of course, they wouldn't be seeking you out, would they?

Come on, be optimistic. Not all farangs meet bad girls. And not all bad girls seek farangs.

Heck....I am seeking. And I am not a good girl. Heck...I am not even Thai! :D

I already sounded you out, Kitty. What sin sod did you offer me? 2 bucks - cheapskate. :o

[quote name='viciouskitty74' post='1311287' date='2007-

I already sounded you out, Kitty. What sin sod did you offer me? 2 bucks - cheapskate. :o

Heck....what do you expect?

I am not a virgin. divorced, 2 miserly 'o' levels. bumming around jobless, 8 kids with different fathers, 32 years old, cant have kids anymore, short, fat, ugly.

You are lucky wth 2 bucks! I am most often then not, preferred to be dumped 100ft in the rubbish landfill! Let alone pay you sinsod to take me. :D

Edited by viciouskitty74

Never mind, Kitty , it's all about jai dee and sanuk in LOS. Sounds like we've a lot in common, apart from the kids and the O levels. I got diplomas but not for math, as Teacup can confirm.

Edited by qwertz

Never mind, Kitty , it's all about jai dee and sanuk in LOS. Sounds like we've a lot in common, apart from the kids and the O levels. I got diplomas but not for math, as Teacup can confirm.

Geeee......we must be soulmates.

How do I work out a con on qwertz then?

.......money money money.....give me money.....this a big bad worrrlllldddddd........ :o

If you marry in Thailand they don't care the least about whatever you did before.... amazing but the real truth...

If you marry in your home country, that country's rules apply.

warning: If you marry in thailand have a good look at the common ownership-wealth and inheritance rules (when you die first and when your wife dies first). In some cases they may be a real problem. It all depends on your situation. Also have a serious look at the rules in your previous country of marriage about pension rules once you are retired. Some countries impose sharing your pension with your ex-wife once you reach retirement age.

Thanks for all the good advice and positive comments.

I have had a long friendship with the girl in question, I did not pull her out of the bar - been there done that got burnt! So I am very sure of what I am doing.

However, my first marriage & divorce were in Thailand - i only have ONE difforce certificate which of course is all in Thai. Should I have a second piece of documentation?

Thanks again for the replies,

M&M

There is no reason that you cannot marry one day after your Decree Absolute (UK Divorce)

Or if Thai divorce at Amphur ,as soon as you have the divorce papers.

If you intend to marry at a Thai Amphur you will still need to get an Affirmation of freedom to marry form the British Embassy, these are valid for three months

Many congratulations and best wishes.

Harvey

met my Thai wife a few years back she was divorced in April we married in august down the road from the British embassy registered it at the embassy the same day , she was living in England by November forget to add we met in June .regards and good luck

With all our hi tech we can predict business trends, global warming and political swings but we still can't do a simple computer plot of the likely outcome of a pair bond. Wouldn't it be nice?

With all our hi tech we can predict business trends, global warming and political swings but we still can't do a simple computer plot of the likely outcome of a pair bond. Wouldn't it be nice?

I am not sure qwertz, maby we would all end up running around alone :o:D:D

:D