Teeth cleaning

Iforbach

I was wondering if any expats have had the airflow cleaning of the teeth that cleans all plaque..off..jet spray water)  allegedly any info be appreciated ..according to write up its less painful than procedure now thank you 

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

If thats the airflow where they use some sort of silica or whatever blasting of the teeth using air then yes. And it was by far the best teeth cleaning that I have had. Amazing in fact. I had it done that way about 9 years ago in Asoke.

Sound good. Which clinic in Asok?

46 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Sound good. Which clinic in Asok?

I can't remember the name but it was in the building opposite side of Sukhumvit Rd to Robinson's at Teemimal 21 and I walked through Robinsons and across the skywalk to the opposite side building to get there. The dentist was on the same level and down the back left side and there was a Botox Clinic on the same side. They also did general dentistry and whitening ect.

• Like 1

Had it done a couple of times. Once in the UK and here the last time I saw the hygienist about five months ago.

Like a very mild sandblasting on your tongue. it is more expensive, and the powder they use seems to come in different flavours such as strawberry or what seemed to be melon.

Not painful

I tried at Ratchaphreuk hospital in Khonkaen when I had time to kill on my annual medical and was told due to Covid19, emergency procedures only. I got back to my town in Kalasin and private dentist said the same.

20 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

I can't remember the name but it was in the building opposite side of Sukhumvit Rd to Robinson's at Termimal 21 and I walked through Robinsons and across the skywalk to the opposite side building to get there. The dentist was on the same level and down the back left side and there was a Botox Clinic on the same side. They also did general dentistry and whitening ect.

I had been going to that dentist in Times Square (Thai Smile) over the past 5 years. I had a tooth ache earlier this year so made an appointment to return however discovered that their Time Square branch closed late last year.

They now operate out of Gaysorn Plaza (click on website in the Google search that another poster on this thread provided) , so that's where I went in Feb this year, and had  'deep cleaning of the roots' done. Same staff that were in Time Square branch are not at the Gaysorn branch.

Edited by mark5335
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mark5335 said:

I had been going to that dentist in Times Square (Thai Smile) over the past 5 years. I had a tooth ache earlier this year so made an appointment to return however discovered that their Time Square branch closed late last year.

They now operate out of Gaysorn Plaza (click on website in the Google search that another poster on this thread provided) , so that's where I went in Feb this year, and had  'deep cleaning of the roots' done. Same staff that were in Time Square branch are not at the Gaysorn branch.

That's the one. My wife and I use different dentists now, closer to home so I never go there. But I've never come across another dentist here that uses the same cleaning technology, though I'm sure there are others around.

On 6/4/2021 at 6:37 PM, scubascuba3 said:

i had the jet water spray recently and was much better than the previous method used which was fairly brutal. Took about 30 mins 600 baht in Pattaya and teeth look brand new

What was the name of dentist in pattaya and where did you get it done? thanks in advance