Phone Number Research In Thailand (landline)

THAILIBAN

Well, actually its all said in the headline. Is there any chance to find out who is owning a specific phone-number ? In that case, a number in Bangkok.

does the Thai-phone-directory give informations about the owner of the number ?

I never called them so I dont have a clue.... and probably there is no english service anyway...

Well, actually its all said in the headline. Is there any chance to find out who is owning a specific phone-number ? In that case, a number in Bangkok.

does the Thai-phone-directory give informations about the owner of the number ?

I never called them so I dont have a clue.... and probably there is no english service anyway...

try this link...

http://www.yellowpages.co.th/newyp/tel_search.php

thanks a lot, Thai-Narak ! your link is very helpful indeed.....

surprisingly, I found my number and several others I know of easily in that directory, but the Bangkok-number I was looking for (from where I was called at a weird time very early morning) did not produce any result....

maybe there is the option to hide information about the own number, when applying for a new phone line.....

thanks a lot, Thai-Narak ! your link is very helpful indeed.....

surprisingly, I found my number and several others I know of easily in that directory, but the Bangkok-number I was looking for (from where I was called at a weird time very early morning) did not produce any result....

maybe there is the option to hide information about the own number, when applying for a new phone line.....

When someone is calling from overseas using VOIP the number that you will see in your mobile is an operator designated number or most times number is not shown. But yes, it is also possible to disclose your number in the directory list if you request from your operator.