Us Vets Only

SnakeBite

This info is only good for US service connected veterans. I was sent this link:

http://www.va.gov/hac/forbeneficiaries/fmp/fmp.asp

It says that this organization will pay for any care that is related to your service connected disability. They do want all medical records from the hospital to be in English for quicker processing but it isn't mandatory. They would also pay for this care for you if the hospital can except payment by US check in US currency.

Does anyone know of any hospital in Thailand that can provide medical care under these circumstances. I can't afford to have the surgeries I require and pay first and then be payed back later. Cheers for any help.

It says that this organization will pay for any care that is related to your service connected disability. They do want all medical records from the hospital to be in English for quicker processing but it isn't mandatory. They would also pay for this care for you if the hospital can except payment by US check in US currency.

Does anyone know of any hospital in Thailand that can provide medical care under these circumstances. I can't afford to have the surgeries I require and pay first and then be payed back later. Cheers for any help.

I have very good luck with Bangkok group (Taksin) hospital in Chanthaburi, but I would contact the TriCare department at JusMag Bangkok for information the head nurse there is at "[email protected] "hope this helps out/////Jim

Snake-Bite,

I think Bumrungrad Hospital and possibly Bangkok Hospital should be able to provide you medical care with billings in US dollars to the States. Prior agreement is necessary to accomplish your wish. The websites are

www.bumrungrad.com and www.bangkokhospital.com

Thanks to both of you for your replies and will contact them ASAP. I am about to go for a reevaluation for my disability and will most likely have that done here also. In the process of lining that up through the VA in the US.

Thanks again<

SB