Video: Minivan driver attacks policeman in Bangkok - he was angry about being clamped

webfact

On 7/16/2021 at 8:06 PM, Eindhoven said:

No kneeling on the neck, no kicks to the head of the perpetrator, even after the assault on a policeman.

In the USA he would likely already be dead. 

As written by someone with a small intellect, no proof of any sort and obvious hatred.

• Sad 1

On 7/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, toofarnorth said:

Mini buses  , I hate the damn things . Put this fellow back in his then blow it up ! No no that might harm passers by. Cuff him then put him back in his bus then weld the doors shut.   Did I say I don't like mini busses ?

Some poor people have to work for a living. I find your attitude inhuman. These drivers provide an affordable service to many Thais. He has my sympathy. Cops giving parking tickets don't really have my sympathy. It's a minor crime that should be ignored

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

As written by someone with a small intellect, no proof of any sort and obvious hatred.

The police statistics in the USA and public reports indicate you are wrong. Police violence in the USA is a fact of life Increasinly the USA Police are using military hardware and imprison more of their own population than any country in the world apart from China and Iran.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 8:06 PM, Eindhoven said:

No kneeling on the neck, no kicks to the head of the perpetrator, even after the assault on a policeman.

In the USA he would likely already be dead. 

Yes, live in the USA and the police are something else.