Security Doors In Chiangmai.

Austhaied

Hi there. I am looking for a security door manufacturer in Chiang Mai, but I'm going round in circles trying to find one. I'm not talking about the bog standard alloy ones that fall apart or warp when you breathe on them. Anyone ??

Cheers..

Edited by Austhaied

Most of the gate manufacturers will make them to order to your own design. The place I use is on the left hand side of Hangdong Road heading south. It is about three hundred meters south of the middle ring road intersection, after you pass the big furniture shop.

The place I use is on the left hand side of Hangdong Road heading south. It is about three hundred meters south of the middle ring road intersection, after you pass the big furniture shop..

Cheers. I will give it a try.

AT.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip p1p. Very happy with the results from the business you mentioned. 4,000 baht per door completely fitted, including locks, door handles, springs etc.. Highly recommended. And they are the first tradesman to ever clean up after themselves that i have seen in Thailand.

Edited by Austhaied

Thanks for the tip p1p. Very happy with the results from the business you mentioned. 4,000 baht per door completely fitted, including locks, door handles, springs etc.. Highly recommended. And they are the first tradesman to ever clean up after themselves that i have seen in Thailand.

How about the windows then? And how does it work with bug screens, the jail bars are in between the window and the bug screen? How much do they charge per window or per sq. meter?

Have been thinking about this too, though we live in a respectable moo ban where pretty much none of the houses have jail bars in the windows/doors. :o

Edited by chanchao

How about the windows then? And how does it work with bug screens, the jail bars are in between the window and the bug screen? How much do they charge per window or per sq. meter?

Have been thinking about this too, though we live in a respectable moo ban where pretty much none of the houses have jail bars in the windows/doors. :o

It can be awkward closing the outside windows, my hands don't fit so i get my kids to do it..

Don't know the prices for windows but i have the telephone number if you wish.