Black Hole Mosquito Trap

Swelters

post-25752-1180497828_thumb.jpg

My conclusion: about 50 percent effective at close quarters. In other words, mosquitos will find it as attractive as your sleeping self, which is disappointing. More details at:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?au...gid=396&st=

Any other experience?

We have a couple of the goofy looking frog ones .....we turn off the lights and close the door to the bedroom an hour before retiring and the black hole seems to work great....don`t do anything in the daytime...they need darkness to work I think

post-25752-1180497828_thumb.jpg

My conclusion: about 50 percent effective at close quarters. In other words, mosquitos will find it as attractive as your sleeping self, which is disappointing. More details at:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?au...gid=396&st=

Any other experience?

We have a couple of the goofy looking frog ones .....we turn off the lights and close the door to the bedroom an hour before retiring and the black hole seems to work great....don`t do anything in the daytime...they need darkness to work I think

So you find mosquitos in the traps the next day but don't get bitten? I thought maybe the frog ones were a local less expensive version without the special light that is supposed to emante CO2.

Yes they seem to work just great...mosquitos in the bottom in the morning and no bites....the ultra violet light is also a nice night light

Wish I could say the same.

I have had one 6 months and there are only about 10 dead assorted flying bugs inside..and I am sure these just happened to be passing by. It certainly does not seem to attract mozzies

I have not been impressed at all :o

Yes they seem to work just great...mosquitos in the bottom in the morning and no bites....the ultra violet light is also a nice night light

Wish I could say the same.

I have had one 6 months and there are only about 10 dead assorted flying bugs inside..and I am sure these just happened to be passing by. It certainly does not seem to attract mozzies

I have not been impressed at all :o

I saw one of the big ones in action a while back. Supposed to cover quarter of an acre or something. I was about 10 yards away and got bitten all to buggery. maybe they are better indoors.

H