Upgraded Carry Harness for Brush Cutter

Kanada

I’m going to look for a better quality harness for my brush cutter….the one that came with it not the greatest!

I’m looking for one with a waist belt like a good backpack ???? would have and more adjustment that would allow me to adjust so cutting head is just a little lower and runs more flat for an even cut on my lawn!

Anyone have any experience(s) and know where to look in ChiangMai area!

Something like the picture below…but not something I want to buy online 

60F778C2-F65D-4EC7-A1CF-72BA7527DA1F.jpeg

I would say without going online not easy to find I had the same problem .my strimmer,with the plate and blades is a faire weight ,like you the harness I got was not a lot f good I got a half decent one ,it has padded shoulders ,no belt for the waist or any back support.

I got mine  from my  local รานกานเกษรต Ran-Gan-Garset, or your agricultural supply shop ,you should have one near you.

But I think it will be a online job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kickstart said:

I would say without going online not easy to find I had the same problem .my strimmer,with the plate and blades is a faire weight ,like you the harness I got was not a lot f good I got a half decent one ,it has padded shoulders ,no belt for the waist or any back support.

I got mine  from my  local รานกานเกษรต Ran-Gan-Garset, or your agricultural supply shop ,you should have one near you.

But I think it will be a online job.

Thank You….that tells me enough…maybe I’ll go straight to online and risk it…they look like what I want!

I just feel better if I can put hands on

• Like 1

I get mine from the guy who sells genuine Honda brush cutters in Kamphaeng Phet. He does 

26 August 2021    backpack harness    Honda 68150-VK9-A01    1        ฿350

http://agroscopio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/UMK435T-UEDT.pdf

It is on page 45 of the manual under page F-40.

The link will give you all the spare part drawings c/w part numbers. The best thing to do is to download the manual complete, then print out the items that you want and find the shop that has them.

A picture is worth more than a thousand word in another language.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

I get mine from the guy who sells genuine Honda brush cutters in Kamphaeng Phet. He does 

26 August 2021    backpack harness    Honda 68150-VK9-A01    1        ฿350

http://agroscopio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/UMK435T-UEDT.pdf

It is on page 45 of the manual under page F-40.

The link will give you all the spare part drawings c/w part numbers. The best thing to do is to download the manual complete, then print out the items that you want and find the shop that has them.

A picture is worth more than a thousand word in another language.

I’m still going to look for the type with a wide waist belt to carry the complete load on my hips….

I’m sure this one you show here would do everything I need but I have a picture in my mind of what I want and I’ll chase it down ????

That ever happen to you??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kanada said:

I’m still going to look for the type with a wide waist belt to carry the complete load on my hips….

I’m sure this one you show here would do everything I need but I have a picture in my mind of what I want and I’ll chase it down ????

That ever happen to you??

Sometimes the picture in my mind is difficult to translate into reality. However with Google we have the biggest dictionary/translator/drawing in the world. Somebody somewhere has already thought of the item you want. The biggest problem with Google is narrowing the search down to what you want.

For example you want a harness, so you type in harness and find "About 418.000.000 results (0,75 seconds)" and then you have to filter out all the stuff you don't want.

Type brush cutter harness and you are down to About 9.150.000 results (0,87 seconds).

I will leave you to dig through and find what you really want.

Edited by billd766
Bad spelling