Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Parking long term 2 weeks

notrub

I need to go to France for 1 week and quarantine for 1.  I go on the 18th oct.  I have googled the title and get little actual information.  The parking location map on one site is simply a map with temples and other things marked on it.  Not a 'P' anywhere.  Any comments including just leaving it at the AP multi story carpark please?  Thanks.  I think the hotel picks me up and drops me off from and to the AP. 

I seem to remember there is very little difference in price between long term and short term, and if you park in the short term it is far more convenient to just walk across the bridge to the terminal than to use shuttle buses. Apart from the roof with some shelter, the other floors give you fully covered.

Last time I parked there (pre covid) it was 250 THB a day

Edited by sungod

Thanks,  I was coming around to that way of thinking myself.  I spent hours searching for my car there last time and thought it had been stolen.  I had taken a photo of it beside the column with an orange circle painted on it with 'B1' (or something) written in the middle.  I finally figured out that its sister building next door has exactly the same location numbers and colours.  A friend suggested marking the location on google map but have never tried it.  Thanks again.

• Haha 1

I have used the long term parking without any problems. It is currently 140 THB a day. I think Zone A is the only zone that offers covered parking. This is across the main road from the Public Transport Centre.  if you have a lot of luggage or just can't be arsed waiting for the shuttle bus then the short term parking option is more convenient. 

Short term parking next to the airport is 250 THB a day.

• Like 1

Leaving your car at the airport multi story is very convenient and not expensive by world standards. 

Did you consider contacting the hotel and see if you can leave it there?  That way as soon as your out of Q you can just jump in your car.  

Edited by Taxi
spelling
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 11:22 AM, sungod said:

I seem to remember there is very little difference in price between long term and short term, and if you park in the short term it is far more convenient to just walk across the bridge to the terminal than to use shuttle buses. Apart from the roof with some shelter, the other floors give you fully covered.

Last time I parked there (pre covid) it was 250 THB a day

If my memory serves, long term is 150baht per day.  Frequent shuttle buses to and from.  Have left over three weeks some time ago with no parking issues.  But, depending on the amount of luggage you will be toting it may be easier to use the short term for as long as you need.  We have been hauling our clothes and other necessities plus SCUBA gear for myself, wife and daughter.  Far easier in short term.

21 hours ago, Taxi said:

Leaving your car at the airport multi story is very convenient and not expensive by world standards. 

Did you consider contacting the hotel and see if you can leave it there?  That way as soon as your out of Q you can just jump in your car.  

Great idea.  Have done this b4 but the pressure of coordinating air tickets, insurance, hotel, reentry visa, vaccinations, int'l proof of same not to mention the legal issues that are my reason for going to France and the covid compliant entry to that country have left me a quivering mass of exposed nerve endings.  Thanks for the great reminder.  Take care.