Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

Pencil in the wife and myself, but not yet certain.

Hope you can make it will be good to see you again.

Have sent details to KD, begs and Humphrey - if you didn't receive please call me on 0861 388 654 (Humph pls confirm numbers)

Thanks,

Screws.

Number is ZERO - wife has arranged something with her mates - so once again I will be ther only non-Thai at a party.

(And we will be the only ones not drinking whiskey, smoking and so on)

And no party!! Our maid had a stand-up row with the wife and flounced out carrying her bedding - so no-one to baby-sit the kids.

No-one has yet commented on last night's Stone Oven thingy, so I assume a good time was had by one and all.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt that the Friday pissup is gonna happen tonight. Many are out of town, we are busy, but remember this is everyone's Friday and if you want company from TV board members,

name a place and there may be others looking for a night out.

best to everyone

kdf

I doubt that the Friday pissup is gonna happen tonight. Many are out of town, we are busy, but remember this is everyone's Friday and if you want company from TV board members,

best to everyone

kdf

I think all the bars will be shut tonight, judging by the thread about it in the general forum. It's a shame as I was hoping to get along to one of your gatherings before Christmas - my folks are arriving next week and I will be tied up with them for some weeks to come.

best to everyone

kdf

We won't be going out tonight as we are busy all day tomorrow.

Barry

best to everyone

kdf

I think all the bars will be shut tonight, judging by the thread about it in the general forum. It's a shame as I was hoping to get along to one of your gatherings before Christmas - my folks are arriving next week and I will be tied up with them for some weeks to come.

I couldnt think of a better bunch of people to go out with and have a few drinks with your folks. My mum is coming over in april and I will have her out on a TV piss-up just to let her know that there are some normal people in pattaya....ok guys and gals, not normal as in "normal", but..well you know what I mean! see you all in Jan

Jim

best to everyone

kdf

I couldnt think of a better bunch of people to go out with and have a few drinks with your folks. My mum is coming over in april and I will have her out on a TV piss-up just to let her know that there are some normal people in pattaya....ok guys and gals, not normal as in "normal", but..well you know what I mean! see you all in Jan

Jim

Hullmonkey, will be good to see you and yours again and welcome to your mom.

Normal ? We can act normal but it will cost you.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

best to everyone

kdf

Jim

Hullmonkey, will be good to see you and yours again and welcome to your mom.

Normal ? We can act normal but it will cost you.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

KDF & SWRWS

your kind of normal is about as normal as it gets in my family so mum will fit in just great. She is thinking of retiring in pattaya!! The first rounds on me anyway

Jim

I never saw the term "normal" used as loosely as in in this thread... :o

I won't make it either next week as I am invited to a party and then new years will be on soon...any suggestions?

We won't be making it next week either as the schools xmas party is Friday night, and the following friday either, as we are busy for Newyears.

Barry

I never saw the term "normal" used as loosely as in in this thread... :o

I won't make it either next week as I am invited to a party and then new years will be on soon...any suggestions?

We won't be making it next week either as the schools xmas party is Friday night, and the following friday either, as we are busy for Newyears.

Barry

Probably won't be able to get along mesel' unless its much later - is it the default*, for anybody who might be going?

(*Tropical Berts)

This Friday sounds good by me. She who runs with scissors is under the weather so may not make it.

Bert's or Secrets. Recent research reveals good food at Secrets. I am up for either.

See y'all 7:00pm, but which place do you choose? With kids Bert's it is, very kid friendly, otherwise Secrets may be worth a try.

kdf

Be warned Secrets isn't the cheapest of places, your bottled beer is over 100 baht a bottle which i think for a bar is over the top, they do have draught tiger at 60 baht though. Also the food is average at best and again IMO well over priced for what it is.

(I am presuming that you were talking about Secrets on soi 14 off walking street???)

This Friday sounds good by me. She who runs with scissors is under the weather so may not make it.

Bert's or Secrets. Recent research reveals good food at Secrets. I am up for either.

See y'all 7:00pm, but which place do you choose? With kids Bert's it is, very kid friendly, otherwise Secrets may be worth a try.

kdf

Won't be able to make it again as we will be out of town for the new year.

Barry

Hello Gang,

At this point it looks like Secrets. Happy new year and Holidays to all. Our tradition of hoisting a glass for those regulars not there, might get extravagant.

Will miss you Barry, Rocket, Mamanoodles, Begs, and all the rest.

SWRWS is still not well and will not make it.

kdf

Hello Gang,

At this point it looks like Secrets. Happy new year and Holidays to all. Our tradition of hoisting a glass for those regulars not there, might get extravagant.

Will miss you Barry, Rocket, Mamanoodles, Begs, and all the rest.

SWRWS is still not well and will not make it.

kdf

Hope SWRWS feels better. We will also miss you guys. Will be in Kanchanaburi for for a week.

Barry

Well the holidays are over and 2we are back from our New Year Trip. does anyone want to meet up for a drink or two tomorrow night?

Barry

Welcome back to the elf family. She who runs with scissors is still ill. I will stay at home tonight, but look forward to next Friday.

kdf

Welcome back to begs and mamanoodles.

She who runs with the flu will not make it this Friday, but I may.

Tropical Bert's always works, I am also interested in someone suggesting a good Thai seafood place that would be appropriate for our type.

kdf

Tropical Bert's always works, I am also interested in someone suggesting a good Thai seafood place that would be appropriate for our type.

kdf

You guys make it easy to find and also the time.

Hope to meet she who has runs with the flu.

:o

Edited by threelegcowboy

kdf

You guys make it easy to find and also the time.

Hope to meet she who has runs with the flu.

:o

Normally..(get it) we meet 7 p.m. Tropical Berts backs on to soi 6/1. Now I know not many tv members have ever been in this location. So it can be approached off 2nd Road or from Beach road. It is also close to soi 6! But officially it is in the Discovery Park Opposite Bangkok Bank 2nd road.

see you there

begs

hi guys and girls...didn't make it last Friday as I did not realize it WAS Friday....

This week I'm attending a function and next week my parents arrive....don't want to shock them too hard on their first evening...hope you understand..... :D ...and the weak after it's up to Isaan.....miss you.... :o