Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

We will make the big meet and try to take up the slack for those of you unable to be there.

However, both of us have the creeping lung crud and will not make this Friday.

We have some Sunday plans we are saving ourselves for.

kdf + she who runs who runs with scissors

That's no good kdf. We'll have one for you and 'she who'.

Catch the rest of you all tonight.

Screws & Dogluck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will make the big meet and try to take up the slack for those of you unable to be there.

However, both of us have the creeping lung crud and will not make this Friday.

We have some Sunday plans we are saving ourselves for.

kdf + she who runs who runs with scissors

That's no good kdf. We'll have one for you and 'she who'.

Catch the rest of you all tonight.

Screws & Dogluck

P.S. My mate Mals bar has a party tonight PJ Pantip Bar at top of Soi KhaoTaLo - might be worth a visit later.

• 2 weeks later...

We will not make it this week either, be living it up on Singapore slings at Raffles(well, maybe only the one, with straws, between four, poor wallet) but should make it next Friday unless a baht bus strike happens and we have to walk!!!!! then we will be a bit late.

We will not make it this week either, be living it up on Singapore slings at Raffles(well, maybe only the one, with straws, between four, poor wallet) but should make it next Friday unless a baht bus strike happens and we have to walk!!!!! then we will be a bit late.

Mama.............................you told me you were bringing Begsie's wallet, I have pre booked a suite with naked waitresses !

Edited by johnh101

You mean the official piss up with Hundreds of 1 post entrants.

Yup thats the one ...low turnout possibilities! :D

low turnout = more for raro! :o

I will give it a miss tomorrow as there is a networking event at the Horseshoe Point. Might drop in at Monty's later on, but not in townfor sure.

I might be stopping by the Hofbrow with my wife and son if anybody is interested. great food and beer at a great price.

Barry

May have something on for Friday, but if it doesn't work out we will be there. What time?

Love to see the wife and kid!

Is this the Hopf on beach road?

kdf + she who runs with scissors

You mean the official piss up with Hundreds of 1 post entrants.

Yup thats the one ...low turnout possibilities! :o

As my bud Raro has said, low turnout = more for us.

booze = yum

buckwheat's ribs = yum

party = double yum

I might be stopping by the Hofbrow with my wife and son if anybody is interested. great food and beer at a great price.

Barry

May have something on for Friday, but if it doesn't work out we will be there. What time?

Yep the Hopf on the beach. Soi 13 I believe.

Barryt

Barry

Yep the Hopf on the beach. Soi 13 I believe.

Barryt

Well we didn't make it to the Hopf tonight, but will be at the Pissup tomorrow night for some ribs. Hope to see you all there.

Barry

Well seeing we won't be there you will have all the more.......booze, ribs whilst we are at the Ball.

Watch out for low flying heads the next day!

Enjoy :o

Sorry we will miss y'all. Will hoist one or 11 for you.

Question, I have scoured my Thaivisa invite and NOWHERE does it say no shorts, but I was told they were forbidden. Is it so?

The place for these kind of announcements is on the invite. Dress requirements need to be on the invite. Not there, bad manners to try to add later unless ALL attendess are individually contacted, not general post, not email, but actual contact.

I of course have nothing but the highest regard for the people behind these parties and have enjoyed myself and their hospitality and company completely at these events, so I assume this info is just a joke played on me by friends who have never seen me in anything but shorts.

I may not have any thing, but shorts.

Does this mean I check my shorts at the door? Good thing no kids.

kdf

Well seeing we won't be there you will have all the more.......booze, ribs whilst we are at the Ball.

Watch out for low flying heads the next day!

Enjoy :D

Sorry we will miss y'all. Will hoist one or 11 for you.

Question, I have scoured my Thaivisa invite and NOWHERE does it say no shorts, but I was told they were forbidden. Is it so?

The place for these kind of announcements is on the invite. Dress requirements need to be on the invite. Not there, bad manners to try to add later unless ALL attendess are individually contacted, not general post, not email, but actual contact.

I of course have nothing but the highest regard for the people behind these parties and have enjoyed myself and their hospitality and company completely at these events, so I assume this info is just a joke played on me by friends who have never seen me in anything but shorts.

I may not have any thing, but shorts.

Does this mean I check my shorts at the door? Good thing no kids.

kdf

It may be that the Hotel has a dress code. If thats the case wear a skirt or a kilt! hahahaha :o Whatever enjoy!