Recommend Taxi To Airport

twix38

I am heading off to the Airport on 7th June and the timing doesn't suit the Bus departure times.

I am looking to get a Taxi. The last time I did this it was an old Taxi that was very slow, noisy and I was praying we would make it.

Does anyone have experience of a good Taxi service with contact number and Name, please?

Thanks

I use Suppataya Travel 038 426 226. Ask for the lovely Yui. They sub contract it out. However, you have an English person on the end of a mobile if the service is not up to scratch, worth the extra few bob every time.

I am heading off to the Airport on 7th June and the timing doesn't suit the Bus departure times.

I am looking to get a Taxi. The last time I did this it was an old Taxi that was very slow, noisy and I was praying we would make it.

Does anyone have experience of a good Taxi service with contact number and Name, please?

Thanks

This is right up my street !,.they all as far as im aware send out a moyorcycle taxi to get one of the meters on the back trip to bkk,there are some private ones but the cars can be piles,going rate is 800 baht plus highway,. i am an expert in this field as i hate them with a passion, however we do need them,.i used to ride my bike around pattaya and stop a taxi meter myself and offer him 600 baht to the airport, they always will as they get 500 off the "taxi mafia " .but be forewarned if a taxi motorbike or a pickup sees you asking the driver direct it can turn ugly as it did with me once, they blocked the taxi in with pickups and demanded 300 baht off the driver that was taking me,.but the thing about that way is i get to pick a new car, i have ridden in some rubbish, and after you have paid you will not get your money back even if the air dosent work or the car has no shock absorbers, my shortest trip was a mile out onto sukomvit i told him to stop and i got out in a gas station and waited for another,the car was a pile and had no suspension or air con, i had already paid the "agent " so that was that, cost me double !

Thanks

You're lucky you didn't get the opposite. An old taxi driving hel_l-for-leather. I've had several frightening experiences.

There's a taxi service on Soi Diana Inn (left side heading to Soi Buakhao) that offers nice cars. It's called "Mr-T" and they charge 50 baht over the going 800 rate. They DON'T use Bangkok Taxi-Meters.

thanks guys,

I've booked Mr T, although Toom sounds great.

Mr T is now 900 Baht including tolls and I asked for a new car.

Fingers crossed and thanks to all.

If Mr T fails for any reason to turn up, does Toom have a phone number to call last minute??

• 3 weeks later...
thanks guys,

I've booked Mr T, although Toom sounds great.

Mr T is now 900 Baht including tolls and I asked for a new car.

Fingers crossed and thanks to all.

If Mr T fails for any reason to turn up, does Toom have a phone number to call last minute??

Does anyone have MR T's phone number. I wish to book him for my pending trip from the Airport to Pattaya.

Cheers :o