Moderna vaccine swap

9 minutes ago, Life Style Change said:

In Pattaya I have paid to receive Moderna vaccine that will be arriving in November 2021.  As  now I will be unable to receive and need to swap my vaccine in November with someone else who has paid and ordered Moderna for April 2022. 

I have for 2022 but with Princ group in Bangkok.  I got this prior to any of the Pattaya hospitals offering it.  Would be willing to trade but I don't know if the Bangkok location would be a deal breaker for you. 

On 10/25/2021 at 2:29 PM, DrPhibes said:

Ya, it has taken so long for Moderna to show that I have already been double dosed with Pfizer and am handing over my Moderna shots to my teen son who is having a tough time getting anything besides sino-<deleted> from his university in BKK.

Sinopharm is an ok vaccine, and you could easily make a case for it being more suitable for a young man (who doesn't really need one).  Many members of my family as well as the neighbors received this vaccine.  Personally, I would have chosen it if I could, but had to settle for what I could get (Pfizer) which is obviously an ideal vaccine for a 60 year old anyway.

On 10/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, Longwood50 said:

I have for 2022 but with Princ group in Bangkok.  I got this prior to any of the Pattaya hospitals offering it.  Would be willing to trade but I don't know if the Bangkok location would be a deal breaker for you. 

Thanks for the offer however I will try to trade locally.