Students, teachers, and staffers at Pattaya schools take Covid-19 ATK tests, public schools reopen after almost eight months

snoop1130

MVI_2684.00_01_45_03.Still009-768x432.jpg

Hundreds of students, teachers, and school staffers at public schools in Pattaya took an ATK test yesterday (November 15th) before schools reopened for onsite learning today (November 16th).

The Mueang Pattaya 11 School director Mr. Poonsak Pongpipatwattana told the Pattaya News, “The ATK test was at Mueang Pattaya 11 School. In total 1,661 students took an ATK test administered by medical staffers from Mueang Pattaya School in partnership with local hospitals. Any student who has a positive test, regardless if they are asymptomatic or not, will be sent to a hospital immediately.”

(TPN media notes that were no confirmed reports about how many, if any, students had a positive test although school restarted today without any major complications.)

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/16/students-teachers-and-staffers-at-pattaya-schools-take-covid-19-atk-tests-public-schools-reopen-after-almost-eight-months/

PattayaNews.jpg

My kid goes to an EP school nearby and their opening rule is 50% online and 50% in class learning and they alternate weekly to keep SD at 2 meters. In my kids class only 4 out of the 11 kids scheduled for classroom learning showed up, the rest stayed with online.

So, my point here is parents are fearful of kids going back to the classroom yet they will eat in packed indoor restaurants in crowded malls, no problem. 

• Like 2