Wireless Powered Stereo Speakers

derricke

I am looking for a retailer preferably in BKK or Samui that stocks powered wireless speakers. These are ideal for music or internet radio sources from mp3's or laptops, sending a wireless signal from the source hardware direct to speakers that may be positioned anywhere within range of the wireless transmitter that is plugged into the source. The speakers are optional battery or mains powered and need no other equipment to work as they have integral receiver units.

These are readily available elsewhere but it would be easier to buy in Kingdom than import. Anyone able to help?

I have searched the internet with no joy.

Thanks,

D

i don't know where to get them in thailand but i ordered some off ebay with no problems shipping it here. they were from brookstone and work great.

i don't know where to get them in thailand but i ordered some off ebay with no problems shipping it here. they were from brookstone and work great.

Hi, thanks for the reply, the only one I might add! Obviously not a very riveting subject. Did you have to pay duty?

I am looking for a retailer preferably in BKK or Samui that stocks powered wireless speakers. These are ideal for music or internet radio sources from mp3's or laptops, sending a wireless signal from the source hardware direct to speakers that may be positioned anywhere within range of the wireless transmitter that is plugged into the source. The speakers are optional battery or mains powered and need no other equipment to work as they have integral receiver units.

These are readily available elsewhere but it would be easier to buy in Kingdom than import. Anyone able to help?

Thanks,

D

:o when I was in samui 2 weeks ago i visited a shop opposite tesco lotus chaweng cannot remember the name but it is 2 minutes walk heading towards the new makro they are stockists for bose as well as other high quality goods and i recall that they did wireless speakers sorry cannot remember name but as i said opp tesco lotus good luck

Seems like I have heard there may be sound quality loss with this technology, how significant it is I don't know.

Anyone?

Thanks,

D

:o when I was in samui 2 weeks ago i visited a shop opposite tesco lotus chaweng cannot remember the name but it is 2 minutes walk heading towards the new makro they are stockists for bose as well as other high quality goods and i recall that they did wireless speakers sorry cannot remember name but as i said opp tesco lotus good luck

You need an AV transmitter - which will also transmit TV/video signals, but will work fine just for audio.

If you get an AV transmitter, you can use normal, powered speakers as your sound receiver.

The kit consists of a small transmitter for the source, and a small receiver at the other end. You can connect to the sound source by normal AV or mini jack plugs.

I transmit sound from my PC, radio and TV to stereo speakers in a sala at the other side of my pool using this method, and it works fine and the sound is good. I bought the kit from an electronics shop in Pattaya, and I'm sure it would be available in a place like Pan Thip.

Thanks,

D

Yes, I have an unused pair that I bought in UK. Dont know if they will suit you but PM me if interested.

Huw