What Would You Do ?

mikethevigoman

I was ready to buy it.

And I could care less about whatever emotions were invloved.

and which name would you put on it your gf or the wife's :o certainly not your not the land anyway. Only kidding

I would have bought it in my wife's name and had a 30 year lease written to me on the chanot.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is no wonder that I choose to pick my friends carefully in Pattaya . true Jimmy the man should have protected himself, I do not disagree with that. I will however commend those with INTEGRITY who know better than to make a dollar off someones misfortune.

Pattaya can be a shrewed place There were a bunch of people that have class on this site & know the difference of right & wrong.

And I'm sorry but it is really shallow to think the gentlemen that do not have enough respect for themselves or pride of being of good heart. I myself like to associate with the winners up here instead of the rich losers! I have zero friends in the U.S. that would side with screw em if you can. Maybe that's why My friends are life friends.

But hey while your at it you want my pretty girlfriend too! She would see right thru the Quai factor.

Get a clue Is this what life is about, I don't think so.

In closing I believe we all will be Judged by our deeds now not when we are dead.........but one thing for sure at least I* know who's condo or house not to buy! it is great negative advertisement for lack of character

Barry Shulman & iI am not afraid to post my real name. my colors are True!

Since the house has already been sold at a bargain price to a Chinese looking guy, there's no longer a moral quandary for the original poster, so further discussion is merely academic.

However, I'd like to mention that until the full situation is known, one cannot comment on the morality of such a purchase. We are not privy to the conversations and altercations between this Thai woman and her estranged 70 year old partner. For all I know, the Thai lady could have phoned her partner after he arrived back in his home country and asked, "If you are not coming back and don't love me any more, what shall I do with the house?" (Sorry, "You not love me. What I do with house?") He might have replied, "Sell the bloody house if you like. I don't care. Keep the money."

In closing I believe we all will be Judged by our deeds now not when we are dead but while we are here now.! And I do have Enough friends to enrich my life far beyond man made wealth, anyone is capable of making good money(in our home country’s)But only the people that can be a friend to themselves & others are wealthy with great friends . Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMM!

To All the posters I would like to thank Mark R-Philltiarries-Lavidchr-Tilapaia-Philliphn- & Maipro :D & any of the other posters that are neutral & would use the brain we were given. You are Men that show character & are rich in life & I would not mind associating with any of you.

To the guys who wanna make a killing, Go to California. Rape every poor bastard you can steal money from. Go into foreclosures you will be able to make 20 million baht easy in a year. The market is saturated with foreclosures! I hear Loan sharking can bring as high as 30% a month , better higher some good muscle(it might get messy) & when it's over you probably will get your last ride to Richmond Ca. Or Hunters Point as landfill! :o:D or maybe you’re the real TROLLS .

Some of you guys are disgusting & I will bet your gal tells you what a handsome & sexy man you are. Not trying to pick a fight but maybe some of you should consider growing up. Maybe if we are lucky one of the moderators will kill this post so the people that need to save face will be spared!!!

Barry Shulman

& I am not afraid to post my real name. My colors are True! Mike I move to Bang Sare next month I'd love to say Hello.

Just bought some acres near the river. You were right Awesome!! :D :D

Barry Shulman

PEACE OUT

Since the house has already been sold at a bargain price to a Chinese looking guy, there's no longer a moral quandary for the original poster, so further discussion is merely academic.

However, I'd like to mention that until the full situation is known, one cannot comment on the morality of such a purchase. We are not privy to the conversations and altercations between this Thai woman and her estranged 70 year old partner. For all I know, the Thai lady could have phoned her partner after he arrived back in his home country and asked, "If you are not coming back and don't love me any more, what shall I do with the house?" (Sorry, "You not love me. What I do with house?") He might have replied, "Sell the bloody house if you like. I don't care. Keep the money."

And you might be right But would you be that unkind to stab another to make a buck?

Moral issue closed by me. I can sleep at nite knowing I am adding well being to the planet instead of sucking everything out of it & crushing every person to make a buck.

Ok,the OP has a concience and not a shrewd businessman,apparantly the house is sold already,but here is what he could of done and slept at night.

He buys the property for say the selling price of 1.2 mill.Then asks the thai lady for contact details of her husband.

Just for example he can re sell quickly for 2.5 to 2.9 .Calls husband and offer to GIVE him half a million or however generous he felt.

That way he has made a very nice easy profit,the husband has not lost everything.

You can be sure that if the OP did nothing the house would soon sell(has sold) and sure that who bought it ( chinese/thai businessman ) would not give a penny to jilted husband.So buy buying the place he would have HELPED the husband.

Sounds good to me or have i missed something obvious.

Ok,the OP has a concience and not a shrewd businessman,apparantly the house is sold already,but here is what he could of done and slept at night.

He buys the property for say the selling price of 1.2 mill.Then asks the thai lady for contact details of her husband.

Just for example he can re sell quickly for 2.5 to 2.9 .Calls husband and offer to GIVE him half a million or however generous he felt.

That way he has made a very nice easy profit,the husband has not lost everything.

You can be sure that if the OP did nothing the house would soon sell(has sold) and sure that who bought it ( chinese/thai businessman ) would not give a penny to jilted husband.So buy buying the place he would have HELPED the husband.

Sounds good to me or have i missed something obvious.

Good point !

In closing I believe we all will be Judged by our deeds now not when we are dead but while we are here now.! And I do have Enough friends to enrich my life far beyond man made wealth, anyone is capable of making good money(in our home country's)But only the people that can be a friend to themselves & others are wealthy with great friends . Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMM!

To All the posters I would like to thank Mark R-Philltiarries-Lavidchr-Tilapaia-Philliphn- & Maipro :D & any of the other posters that are neutral & would use the brain we were given. You are Men that show character & are rich in life & I would not mind associating with any of you.

To the guys who wanna make a killing, Go to California. Rape every poor bastard you can steal money from. Go into foreclosures you will be able to make 20 million baht easy in a year. The market is saturated with foreclosures! I hear Loan sharking can bring as high as 30% a month , better higher some good muscle(it might get messy) & when it's over you probably will get your last ride to Richmond Ca. Or Hunters Point as landfill! :o:D or maybe you're the real TROLLS .

Some of you guys are disgusting & I will bet your gal tells you what a handsome & sexy man you are. Not trying to pick a fight but maybe some of you should consider growing up. Maybe if we are lucky one of the moderators will kill this post so the people that need to save face will be spared!!!

Barry Shulman

& I am not afraid to post my real name. My colors are True! Mike I move to Bang Sare next month I'd love to say Hello.

Just bought some acres near the river. You were right Awesome!! :D:D

Barry Shulman

PEACE OUT

Thank you barry, you ( and a couple of others ) have restored my faith in human nature, i was gobsmacked by some of the advice/comments made here,.i actually stopped replying hoping it was over, but no still the hounds kept coming !,, send me a message when you are here and id love to meet up for lunch or something, regards, mike :bah:

For all I know, the Thai lady could have phoned her partner after he arrived back in his home country and asked, "If you are not coming back and don't love me any more, what shall I do with the house?" (Sorry, "You not love me. What I do with house?") He might have replied, "Sell the bloody house if you like. I don't care. Keep the money."

Excellent Point.