Godaddy Blocked?

euroflash

Hi

I suddenly get an "Internet Explorer cannot show this webpage" every time I try to access my webmail at GoDaddy.com. The strange thing is that if I use a proxy server I can.

I guess if the site was blocked I would get that message from the ICT Ministry, but I don't. Could it be another browser/router problem (I deleted Internet files already, to no avail)?

Thanks.

I suddenly get an "Internet Explorer cannot show this webpage" every time I try to access my webmail at GoDaddy.com. The strange thing is that if I use a proxy server I can.

I guess if the site was blocked I would get that message from the ICT Ministry, but I don't. Could it be another browser/router problem

Can access it from Chiangmai so suspect routing issues. Seems to be a lot of that happening lately with certain ISPs.

I guess if the site was blocked I would get that message from the ICT Ministry, but I don't. Could it be another browser/router problem

Can access it from Chiangmai so suspect routing issues. Seems to be a lot of that happening lately with certain ISPs.

Hi, yes, I heard some others can access it as well, so probably routing. I tried switching off/on my own router, but didn't help...

I have always found the email on godaddy very slow in Bkk, sometimes it doesnt go at all, I have no idea why.

Hi, yes, I heard some others can access it as well, so probably routing. I tried switching off/on my own router, but didn't help...

Hi

I guess if the site was blocked I would get that message from the ICT Ministry, but I don't. Could it be another browser/router problem (I deleted Internet files already, to no avail)?

Thanks.

At work could not connect today to my Godaddy hosted websites, ISP is TOT.

At home with an other ISP no probs.

Hi

Thanks.

I use CS Loxinfo, but I don't know if they use TOT's network. I tried at the Internet cafe and could access some GoDaddy sites, but some didn't work. Weird...

Hi

Thanks.

I use CS Loxinfo, but I don't know if they use TOT's network. I tried at the Internet cafe and could access some GoDaddy sites, but some didn't work. Weird...

Well, I finally got acces :o But I still feel many US-based sites are slow/difficult to access these days...

• 1 year later...

Over a year later after the latest comment and it s still the same. It s actually been this slow with godaddy for me for 4 years, never improved although I only used it for it s domain names on a few occasions and each time never had to mess around again in there once set up.

Edited by Tony Clifton

I have the same problems as Tony and use OpenDNS but the GoDaddy site is bloated with code and always slow as their control panel. Namecheap is loading much faster, btw they have a nice promotion to transfer domain names for a little more than 6 dollars now.

It's not a DNS issue, otherwise the site would not be found at all. As Khun Jack says, their site is a bit bloated - and also heavy usage. What they really need to do is increase their own bandwidth.

That said, I don't have any major problems with them, I can almost always reach them in a reasonable amount of time. But I don't host with them... just domain registrations.