Plant Starter

5 minutes ago, 33 RPM said:

Thanks, ive got something similar for cuttings etc

this product is mixed, "diluted " in water and applied when watering in the new plants.

Any good plant food will work...get one that is strong on Phosphorous and Potassium and light on nitrogen (higher last 2 numbers and lower first number....)

• 2 weeks later...

Seasol is a seaweed/kelp based solution, which is rich in beneficial enzymes and micro-nutrients, and far better for the purpose you have indicated than a rooting hormone or a high NPK chemical fertilizer (which does more harm than good in my opinion). 

I recommend a combination of Kelp and a Humic acid.  Best Garden State on FB has a high quality Kelp solution and a Potassium Humate product. 

In my early career as a tree transplant crew foreman, we used a product called SuperThrive with every backfill-watering-in.  I've used it ever since and have a near 100% survive and thrive success with plantings. I notice that SuperThrive is available through Lazada. Check it out and maybe add a dash to your kelp and humates mix. 

On 3/17/2022 at 12:21 PM, 33 RPM said:

Thanks, ive had excellent results with Seasol, i brought a few bottles with me, but nearly all used up.

ill have a look at the Super Thrive you mentioned

Essential Plus 1-0-1 is what I have used extensively in California as a primary ingredient with all my organic program fertilizer tank mixes, not only for new plantings and rooting. 

Its not currently available in Thailand as far as I know, but may be in Australia and Singapore.  

Essential®-Plus-1.pdf Turf_Essential_Plus.pdf