Bkk Surgeon for Seperated Shoulder AC joint repair?

rwilem

Combing through the threads for the past year, there are several recommendations for spine and knee surgeons. I have not seen anything about surgeons for the shoulder. Older threads, yes, but it appears from the hospital's website that well-regarded Dr. Mason is not at Bumrungrad these days?

I am interested if anyone has experience or knows of a surgeon in Bangkok to perform the AC joint repair.

I suffered a type lll AC joint injury; both the AC and CC ligaments were completely torn. Pretty severe, I expect I'll need a surgical repair.

Has anyone here in the forum actually had the AC joint repair done? Either here or elsewhere, I would interested to hear of the results. And if you had a type lll AC joint injury and did not go for surgery, how has that turned out? 

Thank you.

Thank you. Sheryl. I had checked the Bumrungrad website, but couldn't find him.  Maybe an old link, I don't know. I will consult with him.

From initial research, it seems shoulder AC joint surgery outcomes can be 'iffy', as far as complete success. Seems to be issues remain. As opposed to knee surgeries, for example.

Just wonder if anyone here has had an AC joint repair, and what was the experience of the result.