Wife Or No Wife

Postee

Say she served sea food. "Clams and Sausage" kinda gives a new meaning to surf and turf... :o:D:D

:D:bah::bah::o

Or say, whatever she did, she certainly put her back into it. :D

---------------------

Really it's hard enough to have a successful relationship.

Cultural, socio-economic and often age and emotional maturity differences.

Adding a being a former whore to the menu just can't help your odds... ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, let's not be too pessimistic pepe.

If I remember my Sunday School lessons well, Mary Magdalene wasn't all bad.

------------------

This is true. it reminds me of an old nursery rhyme.

There once was a girl who had a curl in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good, she was very,very good.

When she was bad, she was very, very bad.

Sounds like my kind of girl.. :o

doesnt even respect himself she's better of without him

Yeah, seriously. Sometimes I feel sorry for some of the more sincere guys that get their feelings caught up in Thailand and their hearts broken. Then there's people where you think, "do your worse".

My friend Jack, who is in a long-term relationship with a beautiful ladyboy, once said: "A lot of people come here because they can have a relationship here and back home they can't. The reason they can't back home is because they don't know how to treat others with respect. What's important in a relationship is that both people be elevated by it, no matter what form it takes."

Edited by canadiangirl

CG, that reminds me of a guy from from Finland I spoke to once in Pattaya.

He takes a holiday every year in Thailand because he's gay and since he's a bank director, he's worried it would be frowned on in Finland if he were to be seen in gay bars.

Hi

You said she was from Hua Hin, bet you got some crap advice from the half wits that live there. The Ex Pats that live there are all f#*k"@ up, they spend most of their spare time slagging each other off.

I play golf down their in Hua Hin, stay in the Hotels at night, if you venture out and meet the Ex-Pat's, when one leave's the other's slag him off.

Nasty little people.

On behalf of all the "nasty little people", may I just thank you for your glowing praise, Bonaparte? And, on the subject of praise, it's lovely to see your charming self once again. Haven't had the pleasure of viewing your erudite, witty repartee for a while, now... :D:o

doesnt even respect himself she's better of without him

Yeah, seriously. Sometimes I feel sorry for some of the more sincere guys that get their feelings caught up in Thailand and their hearts broken. Then there's people where you think, "do your worse".

Shame that the OP hadn't made his feelings clear in the first post, isn't it? I have a feeling that the thread wouldn't have been nearly as long & might have contained quite different advice or sentiments :o

And I thought I gave him some advice to protect himself and his future.

Looks like the women needs protection from this creep.Then again he's never seen a pissed off Thai woman,and she'll probably help him out with "the brain kicking in" part.

6 pages and the word TROLL never mentioned once....He got you good !!!

But as this can actually be a concern for some genuine people...

Ask the girl what she wants to be known as....maybe she dont care or maybe she wants to start a new life...Use the words Waitress or Bartender rather than Bar girl...they have less negative connotations. But when dealing with the other Thai ladies in your country...tell the truth or she will find herself on the outer socially...

A guy I know married a BG and she tried to tell everyone she had never worked a bar...the other Thai girls here didnt want to know her because she continued to lie to them. I must say it was pretty obvious that she had worked in a bar and not spent too much time actually serving drinks.

People in your home country will assume that your Thai wife is an ex BG, whether or not she was...nothing you say will change their minds, it is cross that both have to bear. What they think is not important...how they treat her is.

Something else I find amazing, The ratio of single male tourists that go to Thailand and marry Thai girls compared to how many married non BG's is seriously out of kilter.....A lot of people here are kidding us or themselves.