Thai Tv From The Uk

tariq

Hello all

I live in Romford, Essex and my GF is here for 3 months.

What's the best way for me to access Thai TV stations at home on my TV. Any recommendations on which companies I can use?

Also, is there anything I should know about about in terms of coverage, availability etc?

I currently have Sky installed should that make a difference.

Many thanks.

Taz...

the way to get it is not through the tv but via fast internet, there was a previous post on the forum with links etc... i've just had a look for it for you but i haven't seen it. as and when i come accross it i'll post it here for you

I think its like ch3 ch5 ch7 itv that you can get

also some of the channels on digital or the like must at least have some thai stuff????

havent ventured that far west for a while so not too sure

the way to get it is not through the tv but via fast internet, there was a previous post on the forum with links etc... i've just had a look for it for you but i haven't seen it. as and when i come accross it i'll post it here for you

I think its like ch3 ch5 ch7 itv that you can get

also some of the channels on digital or the like must at least have some thai stuff????

havent ventured that far west for a while so not too sure

Hi mate

Thanks for that.

I tried online through my broadband connection but the quality was so poor it just wasn't worth it. The connection that is not the programmes!

Any other suggestions? I've heard you can access Thai TV by getting a dish but don't know where to start.

Cheers

Taz...

Start here http://www.thailand-uk.com/tv.html

Thai Global broadcast digital on Hotbird 4. From Southern England a 80cm dish and cheapo receiver should cut it, we were receiving in Brussels with no problems :o

This bird also carries lots of other 'interesting' programming (Al Jazeera for example), not loads in English though. I saw some cheapo free-to-air digital receivers in Aldi a year or so back. Apparently you can modify a Sky setup too (but never tried it), reckon you should be on the air for a ton or so.