Requirements coming back in to Thailand from trip to Europe.

I am planning a short trip to Europe to see friends.

Is the following list correct (or do I miss something) for me coming back to Thailand

1. Re-Entry Permit from Immigration
  2. Before returning apply Thailand Pass (how long before return??)
  3. Valid Insurance (coverage over 10.000 USD) (Does insurance from Europe suffice??)
  4. Covid Vaccination proof (MorProm screenshot sufficient?)

Anything else?

TiA

1. Yes

2. You can apply  for it up to 60 days before the date of entry. But with things changing all the time I would not do it more than 2 weeks early. It only takes about 48 hours to get it.

3. Insurance from Europe would be accepted. But you may find it is cheaper to get Thal insurance. You will only need 30 days of it and it is only 650 baht here. https://tqm-app.com/static/thailandpass/index.html

4. You could request a international vaccination certificate on the Mor Prom app. You can select a digital one and is sent to you by email.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

1. Yes

2. You can apply  for it up to 60 days before the date of entry. But with things changing all the time I would not do it more than 2 weeks early. It only takes about 48 hours to get it.

3. Insurance from Europe would be accepted. But you may find it is cheaper to get Thal insurance. You will only need 30 days of it and it is only 650 baht here. https://tqm-app.com/static/thailandpass/index.html

4. You could request a international vaccination certificate on the Mor Prom app. You can select a digital one and is sent to you by email.

My vaccines are from overseas, they were accepted when I returned in Oct 21 and I retained that document. Is there a way for me to get US vaccines (Pfizer) onto the app. I’m leaving for 6 weeks and am concerned about vaccination proof. Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated 

3 minutes ago, SST3D said:

My vaccines are from overseas, they were accepted when I returned in Oct 21 and I retained that document. Is there a way for me to get US vaccines (Pfizer) onto the app. I’m leaving for 6 weeks and am concerned about vaccination proof. Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated 

You will have to use the certificates you used last year. There is no way to get another one here.

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

1. Yes

insurance in London is impossible for just covid insurance..I was quoted 250-300 English pounds for cover.I am 77 years old.

The 650 B Covid19 insurance mentioned by ubonjoe has a 14 days waiting period (or negative PCR 72hrs prior).

The only cheap insurance with no waiting period i have been able to find (i just returned from Europe) was from MSIG called Personal TA Inbound Mini for 660Baht.

Worked fine for Thailand Pass.

The international vaccination certificate from MorProm works fine too.

Thailand Pass got approved in 2 hours after submitting application.

Landing at Suvarnabhumi Airport, there is a counter where they check your ThailandPass papers and give you a sticker, that's all.

• Thanks 1