Cheap Phone Calls To Thailand

mrmazinkle

Hi back in the UK and just registered with 18185 (Google Search)to make calls to Thai mobiles.5p connection and 1p yes 1p per minute.BT were charging me £1 per minute..Hope this is of use to someone......Bill...

How does that work Bill?  How does one register? :o

Cheers for the recommendation ... I was looking for a landline number to call via my mobile, as the 0844 numbers cost 25p a minute from my mobile. - I don't have a landline.

So now I can use my inclusive minutes, get charged 4p connection, then 1p a minute! Perfect! :o

Hi

When back in UK I can phone mobiles & landlines over here and it comes off my free inclusive minutes, no charge whatsoever (O2 customer).

Cant remember the company but just look on the net there are loads of companies doing it, you dial the company first followed by the number you require they just reroute it.

Warwick

Hi

When back in UK I can phone mobiles & landlines over here and it comes off my free inclusive minutes, no charge whatsoever (O2 customer).

Cant remember the company but just look on the net there are loads of companies doing it, you dial the company first followed by the number you require they just reroute it.

Warwick

skype is pretty good ,computer to computer free or computer to mobiles/land line just charge your account with your credit card couple of pence per minute

Much cheaper...

Thailand line line 0844 200 8585 0.5p/min

Thailand Mobile 0844 861 2121 1p/min

Connection charge 5p with Virgin/NThell

If you want a fixed number, so you just have dial one UK number which forwards through to a Thai mobile or landline then PM me for details.

Pretty useful to give out to friends so they don't have to mess about with waiting for dial tones then dialing second numbers etc.