• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is Kasikorn bank listening in?

Connections.bmp

Go here and find out: http://www.kasikornbank.com/GlobalHome/TH/...port_letter.jsp

How about replacing tropical wood with impregnated wood, Google for it and you find out.

A start: http://www.hetechtenieuws.org/2007-11-04.php In Dutch but you can use Bablefish to translate.

How about a war on Banana: go here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/the_economy/290981.stm

I can show many more examples, are you willing to investigate?

Alex, those ain't rice cookers you have going up around you. I've seen this before in Rangoon, not pretty.

Hope you are wearing your lead-lined company issued cover. Perhaps a few EMP's could slow them down a bit.

Do you think it is time to coordinate this?

Alex, those ain't rice cookers you have going up around you. I've seen this before in Rangoon, not pretty.

Hope you are wearing your lead-lined company issued cover. Perhaps a few EMP's could slow them down a bit.

Captain cookers, wildpigs

I am deeply afraid it is Gampaan, you are right. Pulses might do the job fine but they must be delivered (by Gampaan) deep into the rec*um of those that are to stubborn to accept a different reality.

Are you ready and willing to take the lead and who would be most likely the first "Candidate"?

By the way I have been informed that our efforts and sacrifices are in fact highly appreciated.

Urrrr, Ping I am greatly confused as by whot you mean saying you answered my question in post 1020.

If you have actually answered a question, is that not against the forum topic rules?

Next to that I am now totally lost as what it exactly is that we are trying to clear up here, can anyone be of some help?

Are we here to find out who "They" are?

If we are then I know I am on the right path, if not what should be done?

:o

I am deeply afraid it is Gampaan, you are right. Pulses might do the job fine but they must be delivered (by Gampaan) deep into the rec*um of those that are to stubborn to accept a different reality.

Are you ready and willing to take the lead and who would be most likely the first "Candidate"?

By the way I have been informed that our efforts and sacrifices are in fact highly appreciated.

Urrrr, Ping I am greatly confused as by whot you mean saying you answered my question in post 1020.

If you have actually answered a question, is that not against the forum topic rules?

Next to that I am now totally lost as what it exactly is that we are trying to clear up here, can anyone be of some help?

Are we here to find out who "They" are?

If we are then I know I am on the right path, if not what should be done?

:D

If anyone is confuzzled, I reckon it is Alex, who agrees with me?..... :o

Who first Gampaan,

Tijnebijn or Zpete?

Two on one,Alex. Tijnebijn and Zpete, we win, do we not?

We won , getting Alex asking the questions . Ready for re - program ?

Please do not forget we have multiple personalities, in the hundreds.

Yes I am ready for re program but I have to ask you if you are ready to recieve: The Gampaan?

Who first Gampaan,

Tijnebijn or Zpete?

Two on one,Alex. Tijnebijn and Zpete, we win, do we not?

We won , getting Alex asking the questions . Ready for re - program ?

Please do not forget we have multiple personalities, in the hundreds.

Yes I am ready for re program but I have to ask you if you are ready to recieve: The Gampaan?

Maybe gampaan is busy reprogramming , haven't seen him yet , sounds obvious isn't it ?

Did you find out what those things were in the photograph? I liked the idea of them being elaborate rice cookers, but where were the tell-tale empty rice sacks? And there's another question; how is that that some of the more needy folk in Isaan can only afford to live in a two-bob hut but they all have colour TV beside their rice pots?

Did you find out what those things were in the photograph? I liked the idea of them being elaborate rice cookers, but where were the tell-tale empty rice sacks? And there's another question; how is that that some of the more needy folk in Isaan can only afford to live in a two-bob hut but they all have colour TV beside their rice pots?

Can we blame Thaksin for that?

Can we blame Thaksin for that?

Amazes me how everyone in Thailand seems to be able to have a cell phone stuck to one ear whilst doing work/business/driving/eating...... with one hand. Where can I learn to multi-task like that?

After doing a bit of recon, I believe we can handle the "cookers" you saw earlier Alex. They appear to be test probes manned by amateur crews. But there will be more soon. We must be vigilant. The resistance has come too far to stop now.

Will you need evidence of the completed mission ??

Lazeeboy - how is it possible to run out of coffee in the middle of the night? (After all, doesn't everyone know that coffee is for drinking in the morning and afternoons and nights are for drinking p1ss?) I have got a similar question though... why is it that when my lady accidentally knocked some contents out of the 'fridge, the only thing to smash was the jar of Vegemite (which is about three times dearer in Thailand than at home)? (No, not a contrived act; I was not force-feeding her on it.) :o

happened to me only marmite

i dont allow smelly shit in my fridge only western food ,do you

Gotta be more than a coincidence - your Marmite, my Vegemite?

Smell sh1t as in leftover somtam pla ra? Just the thing to go through all your vegies, no? :o

happened to me only marmite

i dont allow smelly shit in my fridge only western food ,do you

Gotta be more than a coincidence - your Marmite, my Vegemite?

Smell sh1t as in leftover somtam pla ra? Just the thing to go through all your vegies, no? :o

VEGEMITE, grrrrrrrrrrrrreat stuff.

If Thais used/ate Vegemite or Marmite, less skeeter borne diseases would be killing people.

Natural skeeter repellant.

The "game" I understand but what is the question?

What do you want it to be?

Never mind what I want it to be , what do you want it to be ?

Jeez I think I was in touch with my feminine side for a moment there.

PS All you guys can come out of the closet now with your snide inferences.

No closets here weird but yours might be full of panties lol

After doing a bit of recon, I believe we can handle the "cookers" you saw earlier Alex. They appear to be test probes manned by amateur crews. But there will be more soon. We must be vigilant. The resistance has come too far to stop now.

Who first Gampaan,

Tijnebijn or Zpete?

Pete's eye is starting to worry me. I think it means something.

What do you think ??

For the need of hard evidence of the complete destruction of those cookers, do you know I have a bit of a weak tummy?

Not only Zpete's eye is worrying me Gampaan, he most likely the ideal "First Candidate" you agree?

By the way I just remember something written in "The Book" mentioning "The Eye" gimme some time to find the reference OK?

Who first Gampaan,

Tijnebijn or Zpete?

What do you think ??

For the need of hard evidence of the complete destruction of those cookers, do you know I have a bit of a weak tummy?

Not only Zpete's eye is worrying me Gampaan, he most likely the ideal "First Candidate" you agree?

By the way I just remember something written in "The Book" mentioning "The Eye" gimme some time to find the reference OK?

I had an operative tailing me earlier so I had to neutralize him. (don't worry, precision strike, very clean)

I think pete needs the DPD. He will thank us for it later.

The EYE is a definite problematic matter.

Do you think he is ready ???

post-49174-1195345236_thumb.jpg

Who first Gampaan,

Tijnebijn or Zpete?

What do you think ??

I had an operative tailing me earlier so I had to neutralize him. (don't worry, precision strike, very clean)

I think pete needs the DPD. He will thank us for it later.

The EYE is a definite problematic matter.

Do you think he is ready ???

Eye spye wif mye lil eye, a conspiracy to demean mye lil EYE.

Izzat rite guys & gals?

Edited by Zpete