Tgf, Genuine Or Not?

Ruperts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i should just call her back, and hope to god she doesn't say she's pregnant :o

Maybe you should do that and hope to god she doesn't say she's got aids. Better get tested if I were you.

P.S. For Bendix: Did you know that I have a Thai ladyboy? Just wanted to check to make sure you knew.

What a bizarre thing to say. :o

I think this is in response to something Bendix said yesterday(?) on another thread. Bizarre, nontheless.

Interesting story. Why is it farangs are always looking for a long deep and meaningful relationship? Thais dont (well in general). Just enjoy the relationship and see where it goes. Thing is you should try and be a decent person with her; I mean treating her on her birthday would have been a good thing to do. Been in quite a few relationships with Thais; best to be a little bit aloof and try and not get in too deep too quickly. Let it run its course and enjoy it, but be good to her and treat her a little bit. Time is always the best test of these relationships. You sound like you really need to get to know her and find out more about her?

So to the original poster: what are you looking for in a relationship? Sounds like you weren't looking for anything and got caught unawares and slowly sucked in? :o These mix culture relationships are always difficult.

friend in jail.. interesting..

Friend in jail for rolling farangs. Hopefully he will get out in time to tune up the OP.

P.S. For Bendix: Did you know that I have a Thai ladyboy? Just wanted to check to make sure you knew.

No . i didnt know that. Perhaps you could start a new thread and tell us all about it.

I'm just trying to decide if this girl is worth 'serious' consideration. If she wasn't Thai, then yes definately. But she is, so...

:o So does that mean if she was from the "Great Country of New Zealand" she would be worthy of sharing your noddle soup...Or maybe you'd have to cough up for a Songteaw ride....

I think the real question is, are you for real? You've behaved like a right selfish prick. If you can't see that, shame on you.

I'm with Bendix on this one, maybe the OP should stick with sheep................ :o

Haha i had a feeling this would cause some controversy.

So i think i need to clarify a few things.

First and foremost I am not implying that all Thai girls are gold diggers, far from it. But thats the stereotype, so forgive my paranoia.

She does have a sponser, a 45 year old (she's 24) guy from England (I'm also English, not Kiwi, I was just going to NZ to visit) who she made no secret of. He would ring every now and again, and she would always let out a very annoyed groan when she looked at her phone and saw his name on the screen, as if to say 'oh no not him again'. He did send her money but she never said how much or how often and i never asked. He visits her twice a year for a month during which time they 'alway argue after two day'. She said her Dad had paid for her apartment and her Mum helped her out with cash when she needed it. Her Dad sounded like quite a well off man who did business all around Asia, and her Ma owned a farm.

I know I treated her really badly and I do regret that somewhat. But I'm heading back there in a few months and if she's still interested I'll make it up to her. I'm not a bad guy.

Maybe you should do that and hope to god she doesn't say she's got aids. Better get tested if I were you.

That had crossed my mind.

He would ring every now and again, and she would always let out a very annoyed groan when she looked at her phone and saw his name on the screen, as if to say 'oh no not him again'.

I think you should tell us this guy's initials, so some of the 45 y.o. readers from the UK can relax :o .

He would ring every now and again, and she would always let out a very annoyed groan when she looked at her phone and saw his name on the screen, as if to say 'oh no not him again'.

I think you should tell us this guy's initials, so some of the 45 y.o. readers from the UK can relax :o .

:D

My first thoughts when i read this is the gaul you have to treat a lady so terribly and unbelievable that your cynicism would stretch so far as to not even buy her a humble present on her birthday!

Then i thought..why on earth would a nice Thai girl, after only meeting a guy for a few weeks, allow him to: sleep in her home, have intimate relations with, feed, entertain and even forgive when he forgets her birthday (and she must have lost face with her friends over your antics at her party), WHEN, you give nothing, pay for nothing, seemingly offer nothing. THAT..i cannot get my head around...

something doesnt add up? :o

playing games with thai girls will always end up with farang being loser!

lots of silly poster have actually been to thailand, where do you think all these stories cum from.

do only smart people go to thailand.

Edited by blizzard

Lets see, you treated her really badly and she accepted being treated really badly!

I reckon and its just my opinion that she is looking for a new long term sponsor and if she chose you then she will be really disappointed as you are too wise for that!

Sadly if you treated her as a gold digger whether she was one or not then either way you will disappointed too as you wouldnt trust her either way!

And trust is the basis of any relationship.

Either way dont get your hopes up too much and what ever you do, dont give her money to get her farang bashing friend out of jail!

If he met you, I dont think he will be showing you the gratitute you deserve! I could always be very wrong though!

Thanks very much for posting this tread and all who replied, some of the replies just really cracked me up!

Edited by jamesc2000

She's studying and she's got an apartment. She just looking for another farang to support her imo. Ask her where the money comes from. Or may be she freelances now and then on street corners? She'll eat you alive lol. Some advice: forget about her.

I was in Chiang Mai the other day (it is a town in New Zealand - you have to pass through it to get to England). I was walking along when I came to this little bridge over a small stream. Well, you wouldn't believe it, but a troll popped up from under the bridge. He said, 'I am Troll Ruperts, and have I got a story for you!" :D:D:o

I was in Chiang Mai the other day (it is a town in New Zealand - you have to pass through it to get to England). I was walking along when I came to this little bridge over a small stream. Well, you wouldn't believe it, but a troll popped up from under the bridge. He said, 'I am Troll Ruperts, and have I got a story for you!" :D:D:o

you left out the part ... "I wore out my welcome with my other screennames ... so ..."