Gen Prayut Acquitted of Alleged Authority Abuse against Protesters

snoop1130

Sure-fire proposition, foregone, cinch, preconceived opinion, sure success, sure thing, shoo in, slam dunk, certainty, matter-of-course, no uncertainty, inevitable, and par-for-the-course.

Just a pity I could not have put a wager on the result.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Sure-fire proposition, foregone, cinch, preconceived opinion, sure success, sure thing, shoo in, slam dunk, certainty, matter-of-course, no uncertainty, inevitable, and par-for-the-course.

Just a pity I could not have put a wager on the result.

Your sure each of those words is in the Dictionary under the word Prayut as the definition for his legal cases? I would agree at this point.

• Like 1

We all know what the emergency decrees were really about. Not much of a surprise here. The courts here are about as impartial and apolitical as the US Supreme Court is at this time. 

Hopefully the judiciary will be held to account at some point in the future. Never forget. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Now to see if this being found not guilty follows the same in his upcoming 8 years in power as the PM ruling........all I can say is if he stays in power this country is in for some turbulent times and I hope the big man understands that.

If Prayut gets another stint in th PM position all hell is going to break loose on the streets.

And I bet his first motion will to put the emergency decree back in place, so he can lock up the protesters while other mass tourism gatherings can go ahead as usual