Affordable Monthly?

triangular

I know its possibly to find small apartment rooms for about 5,000 baht per month, but typically requiring a deposit and 2 or 3 month lease. What I need however is a monthly rate of about the same, without a lease or large deposit. Something like a guest house or hotel with weekly and monthly rates, but not expensive, maybe between 5-7,000 baht for the month at most? Anybody have any suggestions for a decently comfortable place with a reasonably cheap monthly rate?

You are dreaming in technicolour. Even 7000 baht/mo. is less than 250 baht/day. No one is going to rent a room (that you would consider habitable) to a farang for that price, on a daily basis, or on a monthly basis with no deposit.

try Lumpini Place On On-Nut 77, on the left side after Carrefour, Small places but new, clean and fully kitted out. 7500baht I think

define fully

I'm far from an expert on these budget apts but I did know a guy who rented a 7K baht place in thong lor about 5 years ago. It was a small studio room. He was telling me that he had to pay extra for TV, Microwave, Fridge etc. Also the UT rate was high. So when it was all said and done, his 7K apt was pushing 15K with stuff he wanted in there and all his utilities (He ran AC all the time)

Hot and cold running cockroaches

yet another useless and negative post by user BENDIX, who killed so many threads here....

Don't worrie mate. Bendix is the typical colonial Brit whose only commodity are words. He don't always mean what he say :o

Hot and cold running cockroaches

yet another useless and negative post by user BENDIX, who killed so many threads here....

Don't worrie mate. Bendix is the typical colonial Brit whose only commodity are words. He don't always mean what he say :o

but:

"if you have nothing good to say, better say nothing at all"

isnt this board here to HELP and ASSIST people ? certainly not to give nasty and useless comments....

and, as a MOD (TYWAYS) just commented in another thread (129185) today:

"If you, Jimmy or anyone else, have nothing useful to offer, then go somewhere else to troll."