Asian Guys Meeting Farang Women

stanny

Hi all,

I am a male Malaysian chinese, 22 years of age coming to Bangkok to stay for the first time. I am not here for the obvious reasons but wouldn't mind a casual relationship. I don't know how to put this, let's see, as I am asian I rather experience something more "exotic" which is the farang woman rather than an Asian girl. I don't hear this being talked alot but how's the scene for that here? Are there many single farang women looking to "try" asian guys?

Thanks

I'm sure the answer you're looking for is yes there are thousands of farang girls in Thailand looking for a malaysian/chinese guy. But the honest answer is, until you go out and find out yourself, nobody can really give you the answer you're looking for. Just be yourself and be confident.

I agree with rainman.

There are many women who love the physical appearance of asian men, and Malay/chinese is often an attractive combination. But, the most important thing to remember is that your personality is what will win you any girl, western, asian or otherwise.

Also, um..well..just a side note (because some men in asia seem to have this impression): western women are not 'easy'. Some of course are, but what the media portrays a western woman to be is not often a realistic view of us. We may be more relaxed and seem carefree, but that doesnt mean anything.

Be yourself, and be respectful, and dont worry about it. Go with the flow!

I agree with rainman.

There are many women who love the physical appearance of asian men, and Malay/chinese is often an attractive combination. But, the most important thing to remember is that your personality is what will win you any girl, western, asian or otherwise.

Also, um..well..just a side note (because some men in asia seem to have this impression): western women are not 'easy'. Some of course are, but what the media portrays a western woman to be is not often a realistic view of us. We may be more relaxed and seem carefree, but that doesnt mean anything.

Be yourself, and be respectful, and dont worry about it. Go with the flow!

You mean the stories of western women being "easy" aren't true?! You mean everything I've read and watched is one big lie? Heh, just kidding :o .

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I'm usually not the aggresive one as in I'm the shy type without much game so that can be a problem back here as most girls are like that too, we're in a very conservative culture afterall. I am hoping to meet some aggresive game starters over there.

I have just read your othere post regarding your budget.  I see where your coming from now. Havent got enough money to entertain the local ladies so try to hook up with a ferang girl.  Well if you are handsom and

charismatic you still have limited options, as you wont be doing much entertaining.  And i dont think you

will get many ferang girls throwing themselfs at you because your asian - thailand is full of asians.

Edited by observer21

Yeah I don't expect anyone to be throwing them self at me. Being on a tight budget, I just want to know if I have a decent chance for a casual relationship with a farang lady and wanting to know how's the scene there. Pardon me if it's a wrong approach but I haven't traveled alone before and never traveled to places with many farangs around before.

I saw the new topic in ladies forum in my email....so thought Id click to see ...mostly assuming it would already be closed :D but seems the boys are much faster than us girls in getting a word (or few!) in :D

<<waits for SBK...or Boo... or.... >> :o

Yeah I don't expect anyone to be throwing them self at me. Being on a tight budget, I just want to know if I have a decent chance for a casual relationship with a farang lady and wanting to know how's the scene there. Pardon me if it's a wrong approach but I haven't traveled alone before and never traveled to places with many farangs around before.

I remember a few years ago when i was working in the south of england, my boss was a spanish guy, and we were both new to the town.  We were on a night out and my boss asked one of the locals what the town was like for woman - in othere words how easy was it to get one.  The local guy said " it depends how good you are mate" which to me says it all!

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I'm usually not the aggresive one as in I'm the shy type without much game so that can be a problem back here as most girls are like that too, we're in a very conservative culture afterall. I am hoping to meet some aggresive game starters over there.

Women go more for the shy type these days than the aggressive macho type guy.

Hi all,

I am a male Malaysian chinese, 22 years of age coming to Bangkok to stay for the first time. I am not here for the obvious reasons but wouldn't mind a casual relationship. I don't know how to put this, let's see, as I am asian I rather experience something more "exotic" which is the farang woman rather than an Asian girl. I don't hear this being talked alot but how's the scene for that here? Are there many single farang women looking to "try" asian guys?

Thanks

As always, it depends on how much money you have. Maybe a Ruskie in Pattaya.

Women go more for the shy type these days than the aggressive macho type guy.

Do they, on what planet is that :o   Does that mean that all the shy guys have all the women now - whilst the alpha males just stand around cursing all those lucky Woody Allen types!  Wow, i am going to pack up going to the jym and start basket weaving - again :D

Hi all,

Thanks

Hey stanny,

I'd ignore the meaner comments; there are many farang men in Thailand whose only desirable attribute is their wallet, and who really wish they were 22 years old and in Bangkok for the first time.

I, for one, find many Asian men attractive. I don't know about tourists, but I would venture to say that most female expats probably don't find Asian men unattractive -- who wants to move to a country where you find all the men ugly? But I completely agree with eek and rainman: it might be your looks that get her attention, but in the end, it's your personality that seals the deal.

If you're on a tight budget, unless you look like a model, then you're unlikely to land yourself a glamourous high-maintenance girl. But there are lots of other kinds of girls in the world, and in Bangkok.

No one likes a cheapskate date, but I think even without being rich, if you're thoughtful in how you spend your money on her, as well as being funny and fun to be with, you can still show a girl a good time.

I hope you have a great time in Bangok!

Hi all,

Thanks

Hey stanny,

I'd ignore the meaner comments; there are many farang men in Thailand whose only desirable attribute is their wallet, and who really wish they were 22 years old and in Bangkok for the first time.

I, for one, find many Asian men attractive. I don't know about tourists, but I would venture to say that most female expats probably don't find Asian men unattractive -- who wants to move to a country where you find all the men ugly? But I completely agree with eek and rainman: it might be your looks that get her attention, but in the end, it's your personality that seals the deal.

If you're on a tight budget, unless you look like a model, then you're unlikely to land yourself a glamourous high-maintenance girl. But there are lots of other kinds of girls in the world, and in Bangkok.

No one likes a cheapskate date, but I think even without being rich, if you're thoughtful in how you spend your money on her, as well as being funny and fun to be with, you can still show a girl a good time.

And every one was happy ever after- because girls had come to realize that it was what was inside a man that mattered - not his good looks, wealth or status.  And all the water in the rivers and streams was fresh and clean and there was no more wars or disease _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

And every one was happy ever after- because girls had come to realize that it was what was inside a man that mattered - not his good looks, wealth or status. And all the water in the rivers and streams was fresh and clean and there was no more wars or disease _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well, it's not his good looks, wealth or status that matters. It's how good he is at giving head. :o

And every one was happy ever after- because girls had come to realize that it was what was inside a man that mattered - not his good looks, wealth or status. And all the water in the rivers and streams was fresh and clean and there was no more wars or disease _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well, it's not his good looks, wealth or status that matters. It's how good he is at giving head. :D

I think giving head is a term used when a woman gives head - a man doesnt give head to a lady he  - well

its not called giving head :o

Well, it's not his good looks, wealth or status that matters. It's how good he is at giving head. :o

I think it's definitely called something else. Either way, until he gets in your pants to prove his skills, it's got to be good looks, wealth or status that gets him there, doesn't it? :D

Hi all,

Thanks

Hey stanny,

Agree! Respect and have fun meeting girls of other cultures!

I think giving head is a term used when a woman gives head - a man doesnt give head to a lady he - well

Around here you can say it for both women and men, but I'm guessing it varies depending on where you are.

What do you call it, then? :D

I'd be happy with someone who looks quite pleasant but the money is not an issue as long as he is financially independent and honest.

Hi all,

Thanks

Hey stanny,

I think giving head is a term used when a woman gives head - a man doesnt give head to a lady he - well

Around here you can say it for both women and men, but I'm guessing it varies depending on where you are.

Cheeky, naughty girl :D   Could say, going down, or muff diving    - - :D

I think it's definitely called something else. Either way, until he gets in your pants to prove his skills, it's got to be good looks, wealth or status that gets him there, doesn't it? :o

Well, every girl is different, obviously. :D I think what women look for in casual dating (aka, sleeping around, which is what the OP was inquiring about) is different than who they would settle down with. Settling down is more serious, but with respect to casual dating, a guy can get pretty far by 1) being fun to be with 2) giving out a sense that he'd be a good lay.

While I appreciate money spent in an understated and thoughtful way on a date, men who flash their money around as if they are trying to buy you or brag about their income bore me.

Some men spend their money in a way that is sexy, suggestive of pleasure, indulgence, excess, while some spend it like they have no personality and they are trying to make up for it with money. I think if a woman is looking for a lover (which is, I believe, the situation that the OP is hoping for), she should be looking for signs that a man wants to please her, that he is thinking of her pleasure, of her, in and out of the bedroom.

As for looks, I love a good-looking man as much as any woman. But either you're born with model looks, or you're not. If you're not, then you have to work with what you have, no? And there are ways for men whose looks are just "ok", or don't have tons of cash to still be attractive to women. :D

OTOH, I find that many men who cry that women are so superficial are the first to set their sights on supermodels.

Cheeky, naughty girl :D Could say, going down, or muff diving - - :D

I just wanted to hear you say it. :D

Edited by canadiangirl

I think it's definitely called something else. Either way, until he gets in your pants to prove his skills, it's got to be good looks, wealth or status that gets him there, doesn't it? :o

Well, every girl is different, obviously. :D I think what women look for in casual dating (aka, sleeping around, which is what the OP was inquiring about) is different than who they would settle down with. Settling down is more serious, but with respect to casual dating, a guy can get pretty far by 1) being fun to be with 2) giving out a sense that he'd be a good lay.

While I appreciate money spent in an understated and thoughtful way on a date, men who flash their money around as if they are trying to buy you or brag about their income bore me.

Some men spend their money in a way that is sexy, suggestive of pleasure, indulgence, excess, while some spend it like they have no personality and they are trying to make up for it with money. I think if a woman is looking for a lover (which is, I believe, the situation that the OP is hoping for), she should be looking for signs that a man wants to please her, that he is thinking of her pleasure, of her, in and out of the bedroom.

As for looks, I love a good-looking man as much as any woman. But either you're born with model looks, or you're not. If you're not, then you have to work with what you have, no? And there are ways for men whose looks are just "ok", or don't have tons of cash to still be attractive to women. :D

OTOH, I find that many men who cry that women are so superficial are the first to set their sights on supermodels.

personally, i have always found my good looks and wealth a bit of a curse.  I am never really sure if women want me for my wealth and good looks or my charm and charisma - how is a man to know.

Sometimes i wish i was just of average looks with only a modest income - i am sure lfe must be simpler

for normal guys :D

[quote name='observer21' date='2007-06-30 02:02:03'

personally, i have always found my good looks and wealth a bit of a curse. I am never really sure if women want me for my wealth and good looks or my charm and charisma - how is a man to know.

Sometimes i wish i was just of average looks with only a modest income - i am sure lfe must be simpler

for normal guys :o

That's ok, I understand -- men can never figure out which they like more about me: my brains or my beauty. :D:D:D

The "lady" gives the head .... the "gentleman" gets the head

A tip is customary before parting.

Excuse me? Why are all of you guys answering a post directed to females? In the ladies forum? If you are not a farang woman, how in hel_l would you know whether a farang woman would be up for a casual fling/relationship at all or find an Asian man attractive? You wouldn't, so stop talking drivel about things you know nothing about.

Stanny, I agree with some of the previous advice from the females on the forum. Yes, some farang women would be up for a casual relationship. Yes, many farang women do find Asian men attractive. Many of us on here are in/have had relationships with Thai men, so we must like Asian men. I don't think your budget will be an issue - many women can & will look beyond your financial status. But don't fall into the old trap of thinking we're all easy meat, as said before. :D:o

Just approach anyone you're interested in with a smile, an easy going, pleasant attitude & a sense of humour & see how you go. Good luck. :D