Usa spousal visa

Stan,

Not much to worry about, but you need a lot of patience and be 'cool' with the Thai Nationals working there. They were extremely rude to me, and nasty to my wife (girlfriend at the time) when she went for her interview. Either they are envious of a Thai lady being given permission to go to the US, or it may be a status thing of a Thai lady going with a foreigner. I don't know the reason, but you must hold back the temper!

Every American at the Embassy that I had interfaced with was very considerate and helpful.

Good Luck!

My wife just got her immigrant Visa last week. Our initial interview was fine, except that we were missing documentation regarding my domicile in the US. Basically I had to prove my ties to America; financial, personal, etc. So, I had my dad send the embassy some bank statements and other things to the consulate and they called up my wife just the other day and said that she was approved. Total time from initial interview 2 weeks.

The staff wasn't so bad either. Understandably they want to cover their asses too.