Radio Controlled Models Shop?

hughden

Hugh

I am not the bearer of an easy answer but a clue:-)

Are you familiar with the road out to Sattahip?

A bit over half way on the right (sea) side near a set of lights and a larget casual market each time i have been that way at 5pm there are several people flying model planes.

Best i can do.

have you done a google search?

Hugh,

I know the place where we play softball is the Pattaya Flying club they have quit some guys playing with those little noise makers all the time.

I ll be there tommorow i ll see if I can get a phone number for you to contact ok.

Dirk

Plenty in Bangkok and one in Rayong so I am told; but does anyone know of a shop in the Pattaya area? There was one behind Big C at Pattaya Tai but it has disappeared.

Any advice gratefully received

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

Hope when you find you have better luck than me,i have been through 2 planes in 3 weeks,total of 7 flights and both are trashed,there realy are hard to fly and control,perhaps its just me? qoute our son papa crazy not can do :o

There is a radio controlled model shop in Sriracha (Sriracha Main Street - Surasak 1 Road)

Its at the Kodak shop about half the way down on your left hand side as you go towards the coast from Sukhumvit road.

The manager is called 'Jem' and speaks english

Gents

Thanks for all the feedback.

Yes they are difficuly to fly; which is why I need a model shop to replace the two propellers I managed to knock off and drop off within half an hour of each other!

Hhugh

• 1 month later...

There is a new R/C shop in Pattaya on Sukumvit road between North and Central Roads. Address 217/9 Sukumvit Telephone 01-6482264 or 038-716703 guys name Sompol. Name of shop Hoo Ha R/C and Fishing. Coming from North Rd Uturn at frist divider and it is directly across from uturn on beach side

There is a restaurant called R/C Powerboat which apparently has a shop as well. which sells Radio controlled gear...It is Located on the Sukhumvit on the way towards Sattahip....about 2km after the junction on Tepprasit ...100 meters after the Caltex station you will see a sign on the left...good luck...I heard the food was good as well.... :o