Images not uploading.

alanrchase

28 minutes ago, george said:

Hi, could you please try to upload same photos in this thread so we can tech investigate.

How large size are the photos in MB?

Nothing has appeared in my posted message. I got the same error as ravip posted. Maybe you could try to upload an image to this topic from your phone and see the error message yourself?

2 minutes ago, ravip said:

I tried to upload an image here, but received the above mentioned error message. (2.1 mb)

Could you try to upload a smaller file, maybe half size or so? We have recently changed server, so maybe needs an adjustment.

34 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Just did a quick test and it looks like there is a 1MB / 1024KB limit currently on uploads.

It will be one of many things that admin will need to slowly work through. Nice work on the new forum software. Even though things are still a bit sluggish at the moment, the GUI itself seems much more responsive. And was after you came back on line from the update about a week ago, too.

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who no doubt have been putting in some serious time to get things relocated. My login was still current when I came to the site today! Kudos.

I will ask sysadmin to allow bigger file sizes. Thanks! 🙏

• Thumbs Up 1

Just wondering out loud. The note on Add Files area states "

• Max total size: 1.43 GB"

I'm wondering if there is a a variable for totalax size and individual upload max size.

Could it be that 1429 individual 1mb files could be loaded before the 1.430gb max size of combined files is breached?