House Building Investment

joedee

17 hours ago, joedee said:

Does anyone here have experience in building and selling property in Chiang Mai .

I have 25 years design, build and QC experience overseas and have previously built 2 houses

in Buriram some years back. I am now looking to design and build in Chiang Mai .

I am fully aware of legal issues of ownership and have that part in hand. So not needing legal 

opinion or advice on whether it's a good idea or not. I understand the pitfalls.

Just looking for some persons with any experience of doing or planning same. Mostly in terms of 

contacts, purchasing materials and recommendations for any good individual tradesmen.

I may also be interested to discuss investing in other build projects or land options

Looking forward to any positive replies.. 

I have had 10 years experience of building homes for rental in Chiang Mai .

Obtaining good tradesman is a major problem in Chiang Mai.

Good luck

Talk to Paul at Doi Saket Properties.  I hired him and his very reliable and competent crew to build two homes in a family compound for me and my loved ones.  I have been extremely satisfied with the work and the continued support provided.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, CM Dad said:

Talk to Paul at Doi Saket Properties.  I hired him and his very reliable and competent crew to build two homes in a family compound for me and my loved ones.  I have been extremely satisfied with the work and the continued support provided.

Thank you for the info. I will contact them. Much appreciated..  Joe