Massage Oil?

foolforlove

where is a good place to buy massage oil?

specifically, I'd like to find an oil that gives the feeling of heat and/or tingling when its massaged into the skin.

not sure what herbs or essential oils to look for that have these qualities.

thanks

You're probably looking for more of a cream, perhaps something with menthol.

I've used a few Thai massage creams that have this effect but I don't know the name. I believe it has something like Tiger Balm inside

Ginger will give a very deep warmth, as will Plai - Lavender will also give off a warm feeling when used for massage, whats the purpose?

Lemongrass House have the best massage oils IMO, but I'm biased.

Lavender tends to stick to clothes and fabric and eventually 'stink', even after washing. But I love the smell, initially.

Ok I will look for essential oils of ginger or plai...and add those to a basic massage oil.

I dont know about/where Lemongrass House is, but I'd be happy to try it and be biased also ;-) so, where is it?

as for the purpose... nothing sinister or x-rated. my partner is a body builder .... and I'd like to give a massage for the sensual aspects... but also if can get some effects for sore muscles, thats added plus.... thats my thinking anyway.

Ginger will give a very deep warmth, as will Plai - Lavender will also give off a warm feeling when used for massage, whats the purpose?

Lemongrass House have the best massage oils IMO, but I'm biased.