Phaholyothin Railway Station

my friend I

WHY? this was a kind of emergency/special case train station just BESIDE that behemoth of thai/BKK usTerminals, the Mochit (simply cross road), but its OUT of SERVICE since early this yr, as passengers were nil and the previous BMA-inspired reason to use it (avoiding trafic jams in BKk due to closed rail-road-crossings, this also led to some abortive plans to let all long-disnatce trains start at SamSen station) was blown over with yet another governor/govmt.

more info: go to forum on 2bangkok.com, then find SRT branch

WHY? this was a kind of emergency/special case train station just BESIDE that behemoth of thai/BKK usTerminals, the Mochit (simply cross road), but its OUT of SERVICE since early this yr, as passengers were nil and the previous BMA-inspired reason to use it (avoiding trafic jams in BKk due to closed rail-road-crossings, this also led to some abortive plans to let all long-disnatce trains start at SamSen station) was blown over with yet another governor/govmt.

more info: go to forum on 2bangkok.com, then find SRT branch

I often took the train from Lopburi ,to Don Muang, that finished its trip at Phaholyothin. This was a daily train both directions that was handy for me. There were plenty of passengers especially students.I last took it in February.