Apply for schengen visa in Phuket

jaroulz

Hello,

I'm inquiring about the possibility of applying for a Schengen visa directly from Phuket, without the necessity of travelling to Bangkok.

I am aware that it is feasible for France through TLS Contact, which dispatches its personnel here several times monthly for document collection. However, I am interested in applying for a country with a lower visa refusal rate (as I was previously denied for France, leading us to opt for Hungary instead).

We are quite flexible regarding the country selection, as our trip is aimed at exploring various parts of Europe, affording us ample opportunities to visit and adapt our plans accordingly.

The main goal here is really to NOT have to fly to Bangkok.

Posted (edited)

The Phuket VFS office for Italy is open daily so, unlike some countries, there's no additional charge for using the Phuket office.

I don't know how easy a process it is but my partner is applying tomorrow. However as her application is only for a five day break for when she's in the UK (for which she has a ten year visa) her case isn't going to be the same as most others.

Edited by madmitch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1