Postal Box

husky

I would like to open a postal box at a postal service company -- like mail boxes etc. in Bangkok. Does anyone have any recommendations for one that is fairly close to the BTS and has reasonable yearly rental fees?

Thanks!

Why not open box at Thai Post office. I did and only required passport and current address in Bangkok. Cost is less than 200 baht a year.

If you want Mail Box Etc. I think one is located at On Nut BTS just inside the door of Lotus on the same level as BTS platform. I've seen others but do not remember where.

Why not open box at Thai Post office. I did and only required passport and current address in Bangkok. Cost is less than 200 baht a year.

If you want Mail Box Etc. I think one is located at On Nut BTS just inside the door of Lotus on the same level as BTS platform. I've seen others but do not remember where.

I need a Bangkok address, but would need a service to forward to mail. I used MBE before, they were OK but a bit pricey, I guess there really isn't anything else out there is there? (Like some Mom and Pop mail forwarding operation).

I need a Bangkok address, but would need a service to forward to mail. I used MBE before, they were OK but a bit pricey, I guess there really isn't anything else out there is there? (Like some Mom and Pop mail forwarding operation).

There is a one-man-band guy in Pratunam Centre. 5 minutes walk from Chitlom station. If you are interested, I can post his details next time I am over there..

There is a one-man-band guy in Pratunam Centre. 5 minutes walk from Chitlom station. If you are interested, I can post his details next time I am over there..

I think I can find this. Is the Pratunam Center across from the Pratunam market and on the same side of the street as Pantip Plaza? I will check this out and compare it to the MBE clones as Saladaeeng

• 2 weeks later...